John Muhamed and Malvo

S@T@N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tease you would get your ass kicked in under ten minutes if you popped half the shit you type here in person.

i thought i was down enough to say "nigga" in front of an african while iw as rapping and nearly got my skull smashed in by a 6 foot 4 280 pound brother from los angeles.

i let my potnahs refer to me as they nigga instead of using the term myself.

seriously though.....go make nigga a unbiased use it everywhere part of your vocabulary and see how long you live with out a beat down.

corny cracker white boy rich kid bitch motherfucker that you are.

yes fool..

when you quote me insulting you to say how poetic it is, you're clowning yourself.

tease, you are just a wannabe.

and that's all you'll ever amount to.

..................................................................................

back to our regularly scheduled program..

..so, the jury is on tv explaining why.

they thought that muhammed was gonna kill again, life in prison or not..

there was serious concern apparently about this extremely intelligent and unhinged man hatching an escape plan..

now, maybe that sounds nuts.

but then they showed these photos at the trial in the penalty phase of muhammed posed in a way that would enable him to ambush prison guards as they entered his cell (it was kinda ill looking, apparently they caught him like that one day and flicked it)

and of course he had begun fashioning various objects into weapons.

about 6 posts up cowboy /

I feel as if they should get the death penalty, even if it is more expensive...danger to society no matter what, and I dont believe our taxpaying bucks should go to "reforming" them.

just stoning them to death Old school style.

<--- !@#$%

...I edit out all my crushing blows to your ego and what do you do?

come and edit your post to include some insults for me.

you are so fucking pathetic!

still the same 12 year old wannabe cool fool.

you're making me laugh.

wishin me tooth decay after callin me gangsta, quoting me time and time again..

sweat.

S@T@N, i apologize. i tried to keep it on topic. sort of.

I dunno. Im all for the death penalty. I bet if more crimes were punishable by death crime would go down. Or even if we had public canings and shit like that. But noooo. America has 'no cruel or unusual punishment.' America is a bunch of over sensitive pussy whipped bitches it makes me sick. Start with the public humiliation and death penalty for lesser crimes. I bet crime hits an all time low with the quickness.

Im sure that some one is gonna come up with something to counter my logic that i havent thought of yet so bring it on.

Fuckin sissies.:D

I agree with you man. If people were publically chastised crime rates would dwindle. But that can't happen here in lovely America. What would we do with all our ideals and values?

Like the rest of life it's a doubled edged sword.

Therefore I choose not to care about it.

Execute them, people will object and protest.

Sentence them to life in prison, people will object and protest.

Rage Against the Machine will probably write a song about them, and whine about it. So everyone will profit off it.

Re: <--- !@#$%

Originally posted by hottnickels

S@T@N, i apologize. i tried to keep it on topic. sort of.

Haha, don't sweat it. Sometimes the stupidity just overwhelms the thread,

in which case we call you in to counter the retardism. Thank you.

Originally posted by Glik0

So everyone will profit off it.

You know what Glik0? You're right. I should make sniper Tshirts and sell them outside of the Place they will be exicuted at. I could set up 2 booths. One for the supporters and one for the protestors. I could sell buttons for 10 bucks. This is the best idea we have ever had.:D

shit, i think our country needs more of this kind shit that strikes fear into people, less knife stabbings and more shit like this. Now you guys can down of me for my opinion. we also need more cancer and aids, there are too many people around. And i do know people who have died like this (cancer) so dont look and go "you wouldnt be sayin that if you were close to someone who dies" so shut the hell up

Re: Re: John Muhamed and Malvo

Originally posted by !@#$%

i am not sure i agree with the death penalty, but if there are people and times where it is appropriate, this is one.

they attempted to kill an 11 year old, after all.

not to mention the other innocent lives they stole. [/b]

I don't like the death penalty because sometimes the jury is wrong and the judge kills an innocent person. The people that say they like the penalty wouldn't say that if they were sentenced to the chair. Give em 400 years in prison like they did to that one dude and let them rot. That will teach them.

Archived