the dub

Guest onebadmotherfucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn i didn't even know all this shit was on here,, bump for us, and tbk.

uselessuse whats up holmes my AIM screen name is LOSAUGHT IM me somtime, i can't remember your screen name.

oh yeah and hey ONEBADMOTHERFUCKER who are you? IM me also im curious. well if you want to.

[This message has been edited by RippinYourFlesh (edited 06-19-2001).]

What is this biting shit. "Your shit looks like Saber MSK". "MSK, MSK, MSK." You have no fucking penises. That's like if a band plays one genre of music, saying they are ripoffs. SOR could tear you a new asshole. Have you ever seen NY graf? It is all 2 letter bubbly bullshit. Are they ALL biters? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. DIE. METAL POR VIDA.

Originally posted by biter:

hey if i come out and paint with yall will you hook me up with the crew slut or what?!

biter.tbk/ai/fgs

HAHA...you heard bout that heezee...shes a super sleeze now ...she get no more SOR love...but i we can work something out...Detok..sorknow

Damn, Sever is a dope ass writer. I mean... oops.

Didn't you guys get capped on like crazy on the hifiart board?

I still think it looks dope though. Even though there is a HEAVY influence by alot of other well knon writers. But, what shit doesnt look like everyone elses shit nowadays...

Originally posted by awkward:

Damn, Sever is a dope ass writer. I mean... oops.

Didn't you guys get capped on like crazy on the hifiart board?

I still think it looks dope though. Even though there is a HEAVY influence by alot of other well knon writers. But, what shit doesnt look like everyone elses shit nowadays...

Well people on hifi have bad taste...and there scene is gay..

Archived