WHOS AWAKE????

DoSeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

grrrrrrrrrr boot camp sucked. my life is terrible. when im 18 im straight bouncing out all this bullshit. i tried to get emancipated but i needed to have been physiclly abused http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon8.gif'> . anywho, im gonna be brainwashed by bootcamp and i cant do shit about it. i was there for over a month and it was pretty traumatic, 2 years is a long time to spend there. i got a strong will but im gonna break down soon. ever work out till you puke? try it everyday of your life...

oh yea, your boy kid rock has been blowing up. i peeped him in Osmosis Jones(chris rock movie) and he was ALL OVER that rock award show but i forgot which one it was, it has paul simon and that shit was B-A-D (in the good sence of the word...). slap him a five for me...

Originally posted by DoSeR:

hey see phore message me on aim nigguh you gots ta get down with th 35 click lol read the 35 gangsta click post and then message me on aim

screename:thepossejuggla

yes yes ill get at you,but......i dont know what aim is...i'll find out and get at you!i think im on msn messenger! p.

Archived