How to get free stickers.

Omniety

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow man...this is great. one question though. i tried ordering and i regesterd and all but when i try to sign in it says something went wrong and that ive been signed out...neone else have this problem. neone know what i did wrong? peace

lmao.. woah, I was just trying to help. Didn't know everyone would flip out :p.

I ordered some from usps and i havent recieved it yet, its been a week.. but the airborne ones came right away.

and to the logged out guy.. just try logging back in :p!

Originally posted by rubbish heap

reminder: usps stickers are a federal offense to apply to anything other than a package pretty much... be careful and don't get caught.

woah. Look at mr legal :p!

I think i have more things to worry about then being raided by the police for stickers :D, when i go to the post office and they ask why i need all those stickers I just say..since im black, and everyone believes in sterio-types now a days "I'm making a rap album" and they just let it slide, dont figure how this would be any differnt.

since im black, and everyone believes in sterio-types now a days "I'm making a rap album" and they just let it slide

HAHAHA. Best thing I read today.

Yoink is kewl.

peace!

AMEK

note*Airborne isn't working right now for some reason. :( It told me to try again later. I didn't expect a site like this to have "time limits".

yeah my session on the usps site keeps on saying it timing out...i think im just gonna make a run to the post office today and pic some up, anyone have ne ideas on what to say to them if they question me. im not black so the rapper think prolly wont work, unless i shave and bleach my hair as well?

;)

thanks i love you

.... no seriously... I LOVE YOU

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Soon they are going 2 make us pay for these stickers with credit cards if peeps keep blowin up the damn spot

they'll never make you pay for usps stickers..

and lmao @ Coffie...

share the stickers bro!

Originally posted by Omniety

For the kids who feel weird walking into the post office... and for the kids who want more then the little stash they offer in the post office.

USPS

Alright, to get the stickers from USPS, you know, the To: and From: ones, its extremely easy. All you have to be is a person living in the United States of America...

Ok, go to www.usps.com

go to the top, then go to

"Buy Stamps & Shop"

Then go to

"Shop".

Then click "Shipping Supplies".

Then click "Personal Products".

Then some pictures of the stuff you can buy will show up, but you dont want that, because you want the free stuff right. So, look to the left where it says ">>Browse Store" and under ">Shipping Supplies" click 2. Priority Mail.

Almost done..

Then look at the top right, where it says View additional items: 1 2 Next, click 2.

Now your face has litten up. You see Label 228 and Label 228-C. You can pick anyone you like, or even both, now order them, put in how ever much amount you want, it will all end up at $0.00.

You'll have to put in your address and stuff so they can ship it to you but dont worry, not like they're gonna ask you questions and stuff.. so put that in and your good to go! now just wait for it to show up.

--------

Another way.

Go to..

http://sbw.airborne.com/SupplyOrder/Supply...lyOrderInfo.asp

Now go to Exchange Adhesive Label, theres only one item under there.. Form 1239. its a 8.5 x 11 blank label sticker thing. so yea, you can order that.

Alright. thats it. brought to you by your boy..

Cens..

the one man crew, peace.

thay have big big halfsheet of paper stickers that r completely blank

MAN... THANX FOR THE TIP, I WOULD OF NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING THAT... THE FIRST 10 I DO IM SENDING STRAIGHT TO YOU MAN... THE OTHER THREADS THAT MENTIONED THIS SAME THING MORE THAN 5 TIMES EACH NEVER MADE SENSE TIL NOW... MAN.... THANK YOU... GIMME YOUR ADDY!!

^^^True

I could care less about the USPS labels, I just walk into the post office, grab everything, and walk out. But the Airborne thing was going too far, cuz there's no Airborne store around here where I can just walk in and grab 10 pounds of labels. Meh, if this fucks up the Airborne ones, I got another source, and i'm not tellin' :cool:

Re: Re: How to get free stickers.

Originally posted by HECZONER

MAN... THANX FOR THE TIP, I WOULD OF NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING THAT... THE FIRST 10 I DO IM SENDING STRAIGHT TO YOU MAN... THE OTHER THREADS THAT MENTIONED THIS SAME THING MORE THAN 5 TIMES EACH NEVER MADE SENSE TIL NOW... MAN.... THANK YOU... GIMME YOUR ADDY!!

Ok.. but I just registered yesterday.

You sound really smart.

Archived