tryin to help my sister.. please help out..

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Giving Tree

7th place!!! we're at 500... next baby is at 650ish..

http://www.calvin.edu/~mad3/45900002_LARGE.jpg'>

she's gotta go down.. i know she's cute.. she'll get lots of dates in high school im sure, so lets help out the special ed. kid!!

wait!!! that's the baby? the one pictured when i clicked the link didn't look like that. damn it. i voted 4 the wrong baby. fuckin a, i screw everything up! sorry man. can u check the link? please?

i'll never get 2 heaven this way.:p

Originally posted by phem9

wait!!! that's the baby? the one pictured when i clicked the link didn't look like that. damn it. i voted 4 the wrong baby. fuckin a, i screw everything up! sorry man. can u check the link? please?

i'll never get 2 heaven this way.:P

no!! that was the baby we have to BEAT.. but we beat it.. and now there are new baby targets.. if you clicked the link you got the right baby.

good job.

SORRY TO CONFUSE.

i put 15 more votes in, and we are at 911, but the top one is 2219!!!!!!! and the next one infront of it is 1217, in 4th place right now. but i was reading more of the stuff on it and this contest is a "holiday photo contest" and the judges pick the final winner by the theme, and stuff, which right now this baby is the only one that doesnt go along with the christmas theme, im not trying to be the naysayer but just trying to keep it real, and we still have a little bit of a chance so everyone vote! and i support this cause all th way

Originally posted by KiSe

i put 15 more votes in, and we are at 911, but the top one is 2219!!!!!!! and the next one infront of it is 1217, in 4th place right now. but i was reading more of the stuff on it and this contest is a "holiday photo contest" and the judges pick the final winner by the theme, and stuff, which right now this baby is the only one that doesnt go along with the christmas theme, im not trying to be the naysayer but just trying to keep it real, and we still have a little bit of a chance so everyone vote! and i support this cause all th way

yeah that was discovered a bit ago.. but a few friends and i emailed them telling them its a "christmas miracle baby" etc etc etc.. gave a sob story.. something to sway the votes..

but shit.. WE'RE TRYIN..

bumprock.

I have to say under this hardcore exterior, 12oz is a bunch of beautiful big hearted people. Being a new mom myself you guys make me so damn proud and i got all touchy inside (no dirty thoughts) but you guys did.

::GROUP HUG:::

gooooo get emmmmmmm 12oz! vote vote vote!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i put my 5 votes in and ill put some othersin later

but god damn...thats an ugly baby...and its not even christmas related hahah and look at that cute little baby in 1st place hahaha

I'm getting so sick of seeing this fucking thread.

just kidding

yeah the cute babies can have their day in the sun in the future..

for now its about my sister's monsterous baby.. yes its ugly.. club feet and special ed.. etc..

club feet is when the feet curve upwards, so the bottom of the foot that they would stand on is up towards the top, pointing towards your head.. do a google search.. i havent seen it but i guess the kids case is pretty bad..

again, screw the theme, screw those other babies.. its about the anomoly that is my sister's 1st born.