tryin to help my sister.. please help out..

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Votes: 530

alright i did my 5 votes...

giveing tree- you can always spend 10 hours makeing fake reg's and keep voteing... when i signed up on home&garden i just put anything for my street i put fdgffgfd and i use some fake name chris45@aol for e-mail cuzs i dont want tons of mail from them..and it took it!!! so you should work all day on makeing fake reg and voteing

and i hope this is really for the babie...i want pics of thos web feet

dude.

this is admirable, and i hope it works, but all this voting makes the contestant a SEMI FINALIST (not the winner)

the winner is then chosen, out of 25 semifinalists, by a panel of judges.

there must be another way.

has your family looked into those 'make a wish' foundation type of places?

i dunno.

.. good luck, i voted again

yeah i just found that out too.. but whatever.. i'm in the process of emailing the people who run the site.. email them too.. tell them this baby deserves it etc etc..

and its not WEB FEET.. its club feet.. the ankles turn in so its like.. it cant stand adn all that.. teh feet bottoms are on the top.. its pretty weird..

Originally posted by hottnickels

there must be another way.

has your family looked into those 'make a wish' foundation type of places?

yeah, we got this group who helps crippled children to help us... but still.. we need like a TON of money to take care of alot of the things wrong.. like i said i dont know TOO much of what happens with all this.. i just got the link from my mom the other day and all that.. i STILL havent even seen the baby..

i just want to try to do what i can.. and i appreciate everyone's help.. for real..

even if we dont win.. we fucking tried..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I put in my 5, best of luck... but I hope you've been pursuing other avenues. This one isn't the smartest idea and the outcome isn't looking too bright...

oh yeah dude.. i mean i dont count on the internet for ANYTHING other than cheap audio gear..

i've called a few doctors to donate time and shit.. we found this crippled children's fund that will help with alot of shit.. and i've been looking for a way to get ahold of those reality like help our baby type tv shows on the discovery channel and the learning channel and all that.. i mean, there are venues out there for money for infants and things that need it... the hardest part is my sister is on welfare and all that so they really dont have an optional income.. so any money or anything i can pool up helps them.. and my mom is handling the money so the HUSBAND cant go spend it on drugs and shit.. unless he pawns the baby formula and diapers and shit.. really made it sound fucked up.. but im really trying to get help where i could get it.. etc etc..

this is just something i thought i'd toss out there.. cuz i gotta try everything.. ya know..

who knows. like i said.. i found a doctor to donate some time and all that.. so we're on our way.. i just dont want this poor guy to have a shitty life cuz his mom is a fuck up.. i know a ton of kids on this forum can probably relate...

I put in my 5 votes for today. Just try to close the gates on me now God.

...by the way, I was born with a club foot. At least thats what my mom told me. But she's always telling me things like that, like she spent soooo much money to fix me. I think she wants money from me. And look at me now. Im currently working in the field of burger acrobatics. Im going to be an astronaut when I grow up. Im a little tipsy.

i got five in, and that turkey was pissing me off too.

good luck killer.

i just had to write a nine page paper on the birth of an intersex child, talk about a social conundrum and it happens more that you think 6 out of 2000 children are born with "ambiguous genitalia" that means that if twelve oz has 2000 members 6 were possibly born with a micropenis or a hypertrophied clitoris, anyone want to take any guesses who?

Archived