am news stations

abortedfetus

i was wondering if anyone here listens to am news stations and how

1) it makes them feel like grown ups -40 older

2) they always have a group of ladies to choir out the news station like its the fucking 1920s

3) they report traffic and weather every 8 minutes

4) they dont give news at night, 10pm till like 4 am, instead they have some shit like a book on tape

5) the newscasters on the radio sound like they would be assholes in real life

6) the coverage of actual news is as shitty as TV news

7) someone in the morning,(usually an old guy), once a week, is always tuned in to that shit loud as fuck that you can hear it across the street

...yup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucking hate AM talk/news. More things.

-On AM talk shows the announcers are republican assholes who like to say offensive shit to get people to listen

-They like to make huge silences in between words to take time.

-Their voices make me so pissed off sometimes I scream at my radio. FUCK!

- They have a comercial break every 2 mins. Then it comes to the announcer doing a endorsement of a product for 1 min, then you get 30 secs of crap right wing biased news.

- They always make up shit and lie.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I fucking hate AM talk/news. More things.

-On AM talk shows the announcers are republican assholes who like to say offensive shit to get people to listen

-They like to make huge silences in between words to take time.

-Their voices make me so pissed off sometimes I scream at my radio. FUCK!

- They have a comercial break every 2 mins. Then it comes to the announcer doing a endorsement of a product for 1 min, then you get 30 secs of crap right wing biased news.

- They always make up shit and lie.

stop listing to rush

only AM I can listen to is CBC. good shit. I hate all the right wing talk show bullshit. I did a half hour call in show on one of them back out in the tundra. it was crazy. all kind of lunatics calling up to rip on me. very surreal, I was there for some other shit then it was like "hey, do you wanna do a thing on ______'s show,they're on the phone for you" bang. 10 minutes later I'm battling some old crank trying to feed me questions that will make me sound like an idiot. wish I had a tape of it.

^^^

haha

the truth is, I actually think that I would be a great fucking AM or FM DJ. Ive done it before for almost 4 months back in fall 2001, but I got in huge beef with my boss cause I fucked his wife and she snitched, and, well....

thats the end of that. its not easy getting a DJ spot, I had connections, whom also eventually quit cause of me...and are also on to better things.

damn, I still would make a great DJ

Archived