Temporary Sketches

ownage3k

alright, since the other sketch thread is gonna die in a bit, I'll just use this till the new one is made.

Here's a sketch I did a few nights ago. I tried to make a simple a bit more complex. Some of the shadings pretty off, but I was really only focusing on keeping the letter structure in proportion. Tell me what you think.

http://members.aol.com/rsacomp/sketch.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm

I think you should forget the arrows and bits and stuff and make basic simple letters. Look at some type letters or letters in advertising. Don't worry about making it look like "graffiti". Get your basic proportions straight. Bite somebodies simples.

What does it say anyway? CQEB. COEB? It's simple, but still not reading.

dont use a whole page for one big simple... make smaller simples... and numerous ones all over the page. try to make ur letters flow instead of making them so blocky. study other people's work to get an idea of what a simple is suppose to look like. take my 2 cents and call me in the morning.

yeah... im still working on simples ive been doing this for only couple months i still got a long way to go to get at level as alot of these guys,

dont use a whole page for one big simple... make smaller simples... and numerous ones all over the page. try to make ur letters flow instead of making them so blocky. study other people's work to get an idea of what a simple is suppose to look like. take my 2 cents and call me in the morning.

dorkstar said it perfect...

practice everychance you get you will see a major improvment within only a few weeks !

Archived