best trick done by which skater

inkjunkie34

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

nolliflip noseslide on a 5 stair rail. the kid did just about every variation of grind and slide on that handrail.. dude was good. also did just about every flip variation down a long 6 step. almost all of them first try.

[/b]

Definitely!!!!!!! If you have ever seen the questionable video Rodney Mullen does the best tricks, he 540 flips in that movie and now jamie thomas is taking all the credit for that one. Any one who sessions red curbs gets my respect.[/b]

I have seen Ronnie Creager Fakie 540 flip 180 body varial, and Creager has also been known to throw down 720 flips. Also i haven't seen Fabrizio Santos' 1 footed crooks, but that kid is so fucking sick, he's been one of my favorite skaters for quite a while now. This is way off topic, but when the Flip video comes out Tom Penny's part is gonna be fucking incredible. He hasen't had any new footage or pictures for a couple years, and his shit was so dope before he left cali, i wouldn't be surprised if his part just blows everyones mind.

Guest KARD like WOE

not a big fan of vert but bob burnquit in the x-games blunt stall kickflip out. come on now ive never seen such a thing.. wasnt my fav or the best but god damn credit where credit is due...

Originally posted by Kran1:

Tom Penny's part is gonna be fucking incredible. He hasen't had any new footage or pictures for a couple years, and his shit was so dope before he left cali, i wouldn't be surprised if his part just blows everyones mind.

[/b]

fuck yeah...Penny rocks.........such a great style.

Rob "Sluggo" Boyce- First Backflip

Heath Kirchart- Bluntslide on rail next to railroad (attempt)

Jamie Thomas- Leap of Faith (attempt)

Geoff Rowley- Lipslide Vans Ledge

Danny Way- Helicopter Drop-In

Matt Mumford- 20 Step Smith Grind

Jeremy Wray- Water Tower Gap

I need to think of some more...

Originally posted by yoshy:

i cant think of "A" specific trick but i

really like the way mark gonzalez and john

cardiel skate.

gonzalez is just goofy is the new real video!

booooyaaaaaaa

I DO THE TRICKS NOT YOU..... great video i think it was when cairo foster did a HUGE gap like 10 fot to boardslide like in the same ollie.... fuckin insane big set too

Guest kidlugz

guy mariano-switch shuv-it to switch frontside nosegrind down an handrail

tom penny-switch frontside flipping the carlsbad gap

kerry getz-kickflipping the love park pond's steps

Guest beardo
Originally posted by kidlugz:

guy mariano-switch shuv-it to switch frontside nosegrind down an handrail

you failed to notice the anti-skate nubs on that very same handrail didnt you.. so sick

ok so not best trick ever, BUT.. andrew reynolds in the baker( i think) video ollies 8 or so stairs and turns ninety degrees and just sticks it. doesnt roll, lean foward or anything. just stops dead fuckin still right above his name and he starts laughin. shit was hot.

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

Rodney mullen nuff said

Definitely!!!!!!! If you have ever seen the questionable video Rodney Mullen does the best tricks, he 540 flips in that movie and now jamie thomas is taking all the credit for that one. Any one who sessions red curbs gets my respect.

Archived