Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

seriiusly, what the fuck is up with australia?

but us italian english irish motherfucking motherfuckers.....we like to fuck with your mental on the perosonall....bitch....motherfucker....

bitch i got no kids...lay your tax dollar deficit off on the next sucker....bitch ass mothercucke......i mean...bitch ass mother fucker....

bitch....make my bed ho........bitch......motherfucking bitch motherfukcer......

yeah...i hate you to.....fuck off.

Originally posted by abortedfetus

i dont live in Australia, Ive been there, TO WRITE.

Where Exactly? Sydney and Melbourne.

dammit, I don care what you say homie, graffiti in Australia is much more tolerated than in the USA.

We have Vandal Squads, Graffiti Blasters, Graffiti Task Forces, Vandal Units, etc..etc...etc...

Our police officers shoot at us and have killed us many times.

Our fellow citizens as well.

USA is famous for murders.

Murder is a term that Australia doesnt worry too much about.

syd and melb both and grattiti task forces and transit cops

There have been 10 or so murders in my average suburb in the last couple of years andso many more ppl get killed in the US because u all carry guns for protection becasue everyone else does NOT becasue your a nation of badcunts who mack each other like what

if all your trying to prove is that america's graf scene is more gheto then the rest of the worlds then your not on piont but good work anyway

i lived in saudi and cali....i live in ozzie mate...anyday....you got a realitive/freind i can marry to move their.......Australia got it pop rocken asap for me for real....

i want to live there...im a carpenter that does electrican work and painting.

Guest dephect

fuck this gives me the shits

this is my first post on 12oz for 6 months so im trying not to contradict myself..

For all the american, european on lookers of all australia websites, ill have you know that u cant make judgements that easily.

All, and i mean ALL web boards, forums etc related to graff in australia are filled with pure 13 to 15 year old toys who dont graff.

Most of the ppl who post on 12oz from australia are wankers All the half decent people do not post anymore.

There are many good writers here in australia who have enough sense to ignore all those boards.

And all that ozzie bashing kangaroo shit u said, we dont care, its quite funny only cos the majority of australians like a good joke and know when to laugh at themselves.

The ppl on here give australia a bad name so all i can say is ignore them and if you want to do that with this post, go right ahead but realise that there are 19 million other australians out there who dont act half as immature and arrogant as the ppl on this board.

Originally posted by Rectum

syd and melb both and grattiti task forces and transit cops

There have been 10 or so murders in my average suburb in the last couple of years andso many more ppl get killed in the US because u all carry guns for protection becasue everyone else does NOT becasue your a nation of badcunts who mack each other like what

if all your trying to prove is that america's graf scene is more gheto then the rest of the worlds then your not on piont but good work anyway

ok homie.

you ever been to the USA?

there was five murders on my hood in three months.....my freinds been murdered....2.

my freinds murdered one.

usa sucks....id rather live aussie.

i look good in a speedo and they got topless beaches....

plus transit lines or whatever to spraypaint on...

i wanta spray semen on overies.....

i vandalized a whole lot of shit in my life...

move to aussie and vandalize shit.....maybe....maybe i wont cause society is nice....

but on vandalizing things...yeah i know how....and i got tactics you aint knowen so know i will get my vandal on if i see fit regardless of where i am.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by seeking

you guys take the cake for ignorant, immature, and annoying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

half the users in this thread have made remarks about vegemites and wildlife

your a nation of badcunts who mack each other like what

Originally posted by bute

Abortedfetus, i dislike you.

i have this sinking feeling...for some weird reason..his mom felt the same way.

yeah, another thread ruined by retards who cant take a fucking joke (or give one).

way to NOT have a sense of humor guys!