seriiusly, what the fuck is up with australia?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

embarrasing antics from our island nation

what the fuck is ozhiphop.com anyway? ive never heard of it... that is some shameless biting though... but its kinda lame for all the aussies to get grouped in together because of the reprehensible behaviour of a few.

>icomefromalanddownunderoner.

and those folks are retards too, but the difference is that there are thousands of americans on here, that all get along. its a percentage thing. there are not nearly as many aussies, yet we are constantly having to partol the aussie threads for people blowing up your own spot. blowing up yards, giving out personal info, etc. its ridiculous. you guys are your own worst enemies. and i said several times that i wasnt really dissing you all. there are quite a few of you guys that are really cool, its just that some of you (zeezee) were such a pain in the ass, that it tainted everyone else to the point where honestly, if i were you guys, id be beating the kids ass just on principle...

but thats just me.

Originally posted by rental

vegemite sort of sounds like some venereal disease.

by the way, i would like to note that this was not meant to "australian bash" in any way. it was just mentioned several times in the thread, and i started to think to myself. for the record, vegemite really does sound like a venereal disease.

who really cares , ignorance and idiocy comes in all forms , australian or not

i admit i live in a country that has its fair share of complete morons , but so does every country , i dont know what im trying to say , just shits me when people diss

a whole nation , just like all americans must hate iraq and shit , makes no sense .

hah yeah ive been to ozhiphop they ran a comp for a handstyle to put on the site

and the guy that did it comes on here aswel , chompety chomp.

Originally posted by seeking

we are constantly having to partol the aussie threads for people blowing up your own spot. blowing up yards, giving out personal info, etc. its ridiculous. you guys are your own worst enemies.

THIS IS TRUE! i have even said it before, i rarely visit aussie threads on here, because it inevitably turns in to some bullshit beef thread. cant deny it...

well they blow up spots allot cause theres barely any consequences compared to the consequences americans get. America has declared a "War of Graff" but Europe and Australian tolerate that shit allot more, Ive been in both places, and you can tag in front of a cop and get a $5 dollar ticket if anything, and the people just love it, unlike americans, who grew to hate it and think its gang related or negative impretions in general.

all in all, that website is just another example of how every country wants to be us except ourselves. kinda like a "cool rebel" with allot of problems thats going to hell for the things he does.

Originally posted by abortedfetus

***all in all, that website is just another example of how every country wants to be us except ourselves. kinda like a "cool rebel" with allot of problems thats going to hell for the things he does.****

ha ha ha. the cool rebel.

yo I def understand what seeking is thinking. Think about, you try and do something cool and all of a sudden there's a rash of biters, like when you bring home fresh fruit and next thing ya know you get more fruit flies again. sons of bitches.:lick:

Australian tolerate that shit allot more, Ive been in both places, and you can tag in front of a cop and get a $5 dollar ticket if anything, and the people just love it,

tag in front of a cop? $5 ticket? come on now... ive never heard of that... where i am, the bare minimum is a $150 fine, but jailtime, several thousand dollar fines or community service is more likely.

^^^^

so I exagerated a little, that wasnt my point anyway

My point about that was that the USA doesnt tolerate writing as much as those fucks in Europe and Australia. Shit, the USA doesnt tolerate anything as much as them, like nudity on TV or weed.

I like writing USA instead if US. I dont know why. it sounds more official.

i dont live in Australia, Ive been there, TO WRITE.

Where Exactly? Sydney and Melbourne.

dammit, I don care what you say homie, graffiti in Australia is much more tolerated than in the USA.

We have Vandal Squads, Graffiti Blasters, Graffiti Task Forces, Vandal Units, etc..etc...etc...

Our police officers shoot at us and have killed us many times.

Our fellow citizens as well.

USA is famous for murders.

Murder is a term that Australia doesnt worry too much about.

Australians talk funny English, which makes them funny, which means they are laughing allot at eachother cause the way they talk, which means they are usually in a good mood.

Americans speak serious, not boring(think British), modern English that does not sound funny, so they do not laugh when they hear each other talk, so they are not usually in a good mood like Australians.

Australians have kangaroos to look at and wonder what the hell that thing is and shit.

Americans have no wierd giant animals running around wild everywhere you look.

Australian citizens get along with eachother.

Our fellow citizens hate each other because they are so different looking, whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites, latins hate whites, asians hate whites, europeans hate whites, russians hate whites, arabs hate whites, east indians hate whites, native indians hate whites, hispanics hate whites, and the eskimos in Alaska hate whites.

but us italian english irish motherfucking motherfuckers.....we like to fuck with your mental on the perosonall....bitch....motherfucker....

bitch i got no kids...lay your tax dollar deficit off on the next sucker....bitch ass mothercucke......i mean...bitch ass mother fucker....

bitch....make my bed ho........bitch......motherfucking bitch motherfukcer......

yeah...i hate you to.....fuck off.

i dont live in Australia, Ive been there, TO WRITE.

Where Exactly? Sydney and Melbourne.

dammit, I don care what you say homie, graffiti in Australia is much more tolerated than in the USA.

We have Vandal Squads, Graffiti Blasters, Graffiti Task Forces, Vandal Units, etc..etc...etc...

Our police officers shoot at us and have killed us many times.

Our fellow citizens as well.

USA is famous for murders.

Murder is a term that Australia doesnt worry too much about.

syd and melb both and grattiti task forces and transit cops

There have been 10 or so murders in my average suburb in the last couple of years andso many more ppl get killed in the US because u all carry guns for protection becasue everyone else does NOT becasue your a nation of badcunts who mack each other like what

if all your trying to prove is that america's graf scene is more gheto then the rest of the worlds then your not on piont but good work anyway

i lived in saudi and cali....i live in ozzie mate...anyday....you got a realitive/freind i can marry to move their.......Australia got it pop rocken asap for me for real....

i want to live there...im a carpenter that does electrican work and painting.

Guest dephect

fuck this gives me the shits

this is my first post on 12oz for 6 months so im trying not to contradict myself..

For all the american, european on lookers of all australia websites, ill have you know that u cant make judgements that easily.

All, and i mean ALL web boards, forums etc related to graff in australia are filled with pure 13 to 15 year old toys who dont graff.

Most of the ppl who post on 12oz from australia are wankers All the half decent people do not post anymore.

There are many good writers here in australia who have enough sense to ignore all those boards.

And all that ozzie bashing kangaroo shit u said, we dont care, its quite funny only cos the majority of australians like a good joke and know when to laugh at themselves.

The ppl on here give australia a bad name so all i can say is ignore them and if you want to do that with this post, go right ahead but realise that there are 19 million other australians out there who dont act half as immature and arrogant as the ppl on this board.

Originally posted by Rectum

syd and melb both and grattiti task forces and transit cops

There have been 10 or so murders in my average suburb in the last couple of years andso many more ppl get killed in the US because u all carry guns for protection becasue everyone else does NOT becasue your a nation of badcunts who mack each other like what

if all your trying to prove is that america's graf scene is more gheto then the rest of the worlds then your not on piont but good work anyway

ok homie.

you ever been to the USA?

Archived