Need for Speed: Underground

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Manifesto

need for speed is aight, but i hate that you have to rice your shit out to make it a better car...there is almost no way around it.

right now, i have the acura rsx. no vinyl except for a yokohama sticker on the windshield.

the game gets me pissed off sometimes. computer AI somehow catching up to you at blinding speeds. sometimes i feel like i want to shoot the driver(s).

gran turismo 4 is gonna kick ass once that comes out.

you know all the other car games wont be able to touch gt4.

gran turismo is going to eat me alive.

i think the release date is april.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

the game gets me pissed off sometimes. computer AI somehow catching up to you at blinding speeds. sometimes i feel like i want to shoot the driver(s).

[/b]

ha ha yeah the thing i hate is when the ur about to win and ur doing good and then u crash into a pole or wall and everyone passes u. haha.

Originally posted by kemekill

Any tiny little thing that you think you could modify, you can, and in like 50 fuckin ways. Fix it up on the inside and the outside, and the more you play the more you unlock, so yes you can buy upgrades.

what a damn liar shut the fuck up, interior mods? NO.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

you can turn catch up off, just go to quick race and turn it off, after that they wont catch up on the last lap like they do, but you aint gonna be able to catch up either

thanks

the vinyl and shit dont add to your style points only the body mods and paint do

yeah. i kept telling all my friends that. foosl woulnd't believe.

how can they not believe you, they dont see the style meter or something, tell um to look at the style meter while on a specific part it will show what it does to your style multipler (increase or decrease), also if you tap the nitrous rather than press it, your speed increases by 1 mph each time, i hit 140.37 in the rx-7....word son....19.82 seconds in drag

• 2 weeks later...

reputation points multiply your style points you accomodate during a race, you unlock certain things like eddies skyline and other vinyls and shit like that everytime you reach a certain amount of style points

i just wish the body kits they allowed you to choose from were real, or at least similar enough to real ones, and for 40oz read above for my drag time and how i achieved it :king:

Archived