Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bear

paris

Vapors had an awesome article on ABOVE from Paris. That guy has some innovative stuff he puts out. There's this one guy from Paris, can't rmember his name, but dude is lord of the stencils....unbelivable placement and concepts.

I love Fafi's chicks too. More writers need to get up with hot looking chicks. I'm sick to death of looking at B-Boys and Breakers.

Originally posted by LENS

Vapors had an awesome article on ABOVE from Paris. That guy has some innovative stuff he puts out. There's this one guy from Paris, can't rmember his name, but dude is lord of the stencils....unbelivable placement and concepts.

I love Fafi's chicks too. More writers need to get up with hot looking chicks. I'm sick to death of looking at B-Boys and Breakers.

ABOVE is a fucking turd from California, trying to act like some European art fag. Clout has an article about him in the new issue. I can't fucking stand him or his shitty shit.

Originally posted by Fugazi

ABOVE is a fucking turd from California, trying to act like some European art fag. Clout has an article about him in the new issue. I can't fucking stand him or his shitty shit.

Fuck all city, polymext international is the best...

http://www.polymexint.com

cheap as fuck prices, and they have everything...

check the website.

I second both of dem posts,the point is THIS KID TRANE went over most of the shit above did in paris,and the second point is polymex doesnt carry graff mag

a spot for mag is on boulevard sebastopol(chatelet area)its called ekirok

Originally posted by winston

I think you will find if you acctually check there website they do...

werd,since they moved they carrry more shit!

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

I second both of dem posts,the point is THIS KID TRANE went over most of the shit above did in paris,and the second point is polymex doesnt carry graff mag

a spot for mag is on boulevard sebastopol(chatelet area)its called ekirok

Why'd he go over above's shit? That's awesome none the less. I should post some of Above's pieces.... then everyone would understand why he started doing arrows... cause he could never tag, piece, or even do throws...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this