Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuckedupafro

ENGLAND WINS RUGBY WORLD CUP

Recommended Posts

Guest sneak

yes!! fucking sweet.

 

it was a tense last minute or so...untill wilko stepped up!

DO THE WILKO!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, i think it's about time the english won something. the aussies keep kicking your ass in nearly every sport there is (except soccer.....but everyone else kicks your asses, so that's ok). i spose it's ok that you get the world cup cos it's the first time in over 40 years you guys have been the world's best at anything. haha. plus australia has so many different world cups etc we have nowhere left to put them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm still a bit unnerved that the Kiwis lost the Americas Cup to the land lock Swiss.

 

swiss engineering won it for em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no joke man.

 

but something was jacked with the kiwi boat.

I mean it looks like the cockpit couldn't drain.

There was constantly a giant puddle in the stern.

I'd say it was won because of a kiwi design flaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kilo7-

no joke man.

 

but something was jacked with the kiwi boat.

I mean it looks like the cockpit couldn't drain.

There was constantly a giant puddle in the stern.

I'd say it was won because of a kiwi design flaw.

 

i hope you don't wear boat shoes and have a sweater around your shoulders :crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a very intense game - so close but england should have put aussie out of the game in the first half when they bombed like 3 trys - "catch" and "fall over" thats all you have to do when your over the line....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was routing for the aussies...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the fact

 

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

swiss engineering won it for em

 

they knocked off the NZ crew...........................

 

Union - unlucky but what a great fuck'en game - best world cup decider in any sport for a long time. Twenty minutes extra time and losing in the final seconds - which was sweet 'coz failing that it was going to a drop goal shoot out anyway.......

 

Three - nil in the rugby league, on English soil.

 

Plus we're going to win the Davis cup - shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: And the fact

 

Originally posted by Mr Jones

Plus we're going to win the Davis cup - shortly.

 

yeah, hewitt's looking like taking out his match. the spanish pricks are going down after their treatment of the aussies last time around. fuck spanish tennis players and fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest krie

rugby sucks

i hate that hewitt as well

i bet hed be an arragent(sp) git as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

well, i think it's about time the english won something. the aussies keep kicking your ass in nearly every sport there is (except soccer.....but everyone else kicks your asses, so that's ok). i spose it's ok that you get the world cup cos it's the first time in over 40 years you guys have been the world's best at anything. haha. plus australia has so many different world cups etc we have nowhere left to put them

 

 

 

 

You kick our ass in nearly every sport, NAH!! This has begun to piss me off, you beat us at Cricket, Rugby League and Swimming, well whoopy dooo..Come to Boxing,Sprinting well actually any track event, football etc...Remember nobody plays cricket or even rugby in inner city schools, nobody! Only posh fucking places..You have one good boxer and he`s Russian..And whoelse kicks our ass at football?? We`ve lost one competative game in like 2years and that was to the World Champions Brazil, fucking socceroo`s you joker!

Your just pissed cos ever time you sing your national anthem and look at your flag there`s still a union jack in the corner..

I fucked matilda..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by se_FOUR

You kick our ass in nearly every sport, NAH!! This has begun to piss me off, you beat us at Cricket, Rugby League and Swimming, well whoopy dooo..Come to Boxing,Sprinting well actually any track event, football etc...Remember nobody plays cricket or even rugby in inner city schools, nobody! Only posh fucking places..You have one good boxer and he`s Russian..And whoelse kicks our ass at football?? We`ve lost one competative game in like 2years and that was to the World Champions Brazil, fucking socceroo`s you joker!

Your just pissed cos ever time you sing your national anthem and look at your flag there`s still a union jack in the corner..

I fucked matilda..

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×