Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JaZe

New Montana spray paint yay or nay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its the sam ewith all brands really. Some dope colours with one, some dope with others. To be honest i will just get what i can, when i need it, paint my wall, train or whatever, and enjoy the whole thing. :D

Originally posted by trainspotter

whats all the fuss about? stick to molotow lovely sturfffff.:D :D :D

i have heard all these gay little arguements before, just stick to spanish and represent the real deal. and premiums are nice obviously, for borders and highlights there maaaaaaaaaaaagic, fuk german montys.

but when your local charge £4 for a 400ml and £6 for a 600ml...:mad:

you complain to much mate, unless your willing to do something about it then you might as well just keep payin them prices...........theres always the possibility of traveling for your paint, you got trains up there aint you so get on it...........

o dear... we get them coming to this town in june... green trains represent!

They are dirty nasty inside, and filthy on the outside.The only good thing they are used for at the mo is slapping crazy colours on! :lol: :crazy:

Originally posted by ese

I finally tried my can of "lawn green" montana gold, and it was absolute shit. or rather, the valve was. the german skinny (grey hood) and rustos, which according to the site are supposed to fit on it, both jammed down, soaking my (gloved) hand as I tried to claw them off. when I put the pinkdot fatcap on it sprayed fine, but the color was far less vibrant that I expected for somthing that fucking expensive.

I need to just order some spanish montana and stop fucking around with this german shit.

Those caps (german thin & rusto) aren't supposed to work on Gold's. There's belton thins, pink dots, blue dots, gold dots....and now they make a german tipped-grey body cap that works as a german thin.

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/t0yrf_montana_gold.jpg'>

anyone else had this....Nitro black?

tough to buff

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/1P6k6_montana_tar.jpg'>

Originally posted by 2004candyman

any one tried BOMBERS BEST?

heard its made by montana and molotow. the paints more towards the montana side.

only 46 colours

£2.25 = 400ml

Used a can of red, which didnt turn out too bad.

heard its made by montana and molotow. the paints more towards the montana side.

only 46 colours

£2.25 = 400ml

i use it regular, just as much as spanish monty, and yes its good stuff man, fat with a fat cap:eek: :eek: , the dark colours are sick, james brown n black, every oned i have used are bad, go for it..........

only 46 colours

£2.25 = 400ml

wheres this from?

just got done using some SPANISH, the shit is illmatic, while some colors are better than others, trial and error i guess, im going to keep my opinions of the dope colors to myself, for the fact that i dont want the goodies sold out or played out.

But whats up with the ALIEN, montana?? its spanish and it looks pretty dope. interestin colors. i guess its "low pressure" while the hardcore paint is "high pressure" ?????

Guest upinsmoke

I would never in my life trust german mantana on a train mission... you simply can not count on it... sometimes it works, often times it just doesnt... pressure inconsistencies, rampant clogged caps, and thats if it works.... many times gone to outline or do shines, and pffffft!!!! can wont work... its all glitter and no gold.... just a nice package, but to me its whats inside that counts... try for yourself.. youll see.....

spanish is the way to go.....

Originally posted by Locofanclub

It is ze german...use with caution on some colours :eek:

which colors???? cause i recently ordered some german montana, and this would be a good help

I ordered

1 750 ml Chrome

1 400 ml Pink

1 400 ml Venice Blue

1 400 ml Himalaya Blue

1 400 ml Mint Green

1 400 ml New Kings Royal Purple

Our underground graff shop knows writers will rack their shit, so they keep it behind the counter, you have to point out the colours and shit. But they're the only place in my city that sell montana (spanish) and belton so I'm happy :)