New Montana spray paint yay or nay

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ese

I finally tried my can of "lawn green" montana gold, and it was absolute shit. or rather, the valve was. the german skinny (grey hood) and rustos, which according to the site are supposed to fit on it, both jammed down, soaking my (gloved) hand as I tried to claw them off. when I put the pinkdot fatcap on it sprayed fine, but the color was far less vibrant that I expected for somthing that fucking expensive.

I need to just order some spanish montana and stop fucking around with this german shit.

Those caps (german thin & rusto) aren't supposed to work on Gold's. There's belton thins, pink dots, blue dots, gold dots....and now they make a german tipped-grey body cap that works as a german thin.

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/t0yrf_montana_gold.jpg'>

anyone else had this....Nitro black?

tough to buff

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/1P6k6_montana_tar.jpg'>

Originally posted by 2004candyman

any one tried BOMBERS BEST?

heard its made by montana and molotow. the paints more towards the montana side.

only 46 colours

£2.25 = 400ml

i use it regular, just as much as spanish monty, and yes its good stuff man, fat with a fat cap:eek: :eek: , the dark colours are sick, james brown n black, every oned i have used are bad, go for it..........

• 2 weeks later...

just got done using some SPANISH, the shit is illmatic, while some colors are better than others, trial and error i guess, im going to keep my opinions of the dope colors to myself, for the fact that i dont want the goodies sold out or played out.

But whats up with the ALIEN, montana?? its spanish and it looks pretty dope. interestin colors. i guess its "low pressure" while the hardcore paint is "high pressure" ?????

Guest upinsmoke

I would never in my life trust german mantana on a train mission... you simply can not count on it... sometimes it works, often times it just doesnt... pressure inconsistencies, rampant clogged caps, and thats if it works.... many times gone to outline or do shines, and pffffft!!!! can wont work... its all glitter and no gold.... just a nice package, but to me its whats inside that counts... try for yourself.. youll see.....

spanish is the way to go.....

Originally posted by Locofanclub

It is ze german...use with caution on some colours :eek:

which colors???? cause i recently ordered some german montana, and this would be a good help

I ordered

1 750 ml Chrome

1 400 ml Pink

1 400 ml Venice Blue

1 400 ml Himalaya Blue

1 400 ml Mint Green

1 400 ml New Kings Royal Purple

Guest imported_Europe

Hahaha.

Its so funny to see people hating on German Montana, calling it weak and fake. Talk all the shit you want, you dont even know what you are talking about.

Montana Gold is some of the best paint out there. And the new line STYLEISKING announces above is so brand new that you havent even tried ity, yet you talk shit about it! Hahaha, morons!

Check the flicks from the factory here:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=51841

Originally posted by Europe

Hahaha.

Its so funny to see people hating on German Montana, calling it weak and fake. Talk all the shit you want, you dont even know what you are talking about.

Montana Gold is some of the best paint out there. And the new line STYLEISKING announces above is so brand new that you havent even tried ity, yet you talk shit about it! Hahaha, morons!

no offence but if you knew wat you was really talkin about you wouldnt be standing by german montana. i think you will find that the company wat makes german montana is l&g, they did some reserach on spanish montana and found out that spanish did not copyright there name, so therfore they bit the name and theres nothing no one can do about it, BUT its cheap paint nothing compared to spanish because its not montana is it thats just a label on the can. spanish montana is a familly run buisness what make some of the best paint in the world, german l&g can try all the tricks in the book but they will never come close to getting decent paint ever, the more peole wat no this the better biting 2 faced cunts just out for pure money just like graphotism they dont give two fucks about graff period, if it was such good paint they would not need to bite someone elses name to sell it now would they.....so there you go some peopel do not what there talkin about.

Originally posted by Europe

Hahaha.

Europe....

Just going slightly off topic, an idea what brand of a black paint im looking for. One of the bro's used it in Utrecht when i was last there. It was either Swedish/Danish, and a real nice pressure to use.Ive seen it on Area 08 vids, any ideas.

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Europe....

Just going slightly off topic, an idea what brand of a black paint im looking for. One of the bro's used it in Utrecht when i was last there. It was either Swedish/Danish, and a real nice pressure to use.Ive seen it on Area 08 vids, any ideas.

carloflan ( that maybe spelt slighty wrong but its possibly the one )

quicks....

dude the montana store was mad fuckin late gettin my shit to me, so they we're like we'll hook you up, i was like worrrrd haha, i jus got the shit today and i got 4 (red, silver, blue and purple) pocket cans, 10 german fats, 20 ny fats, 9 caligrapgy tips, 15 german outlines, 12 ny thins, 11 needle caps, 10 pink dots, and 13 rusto fats

Archived