New Montana spray paint yay or nay

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rubbish heap

in fact the person that runs that website may be the same ?

heres the email she sent, disregard the body of it and look at the address she sent it from and the one she linked to. never stops to confuse me.

To: <*******@*******.***>

yes they are cans are $3.5 a can shipping will depend on how many cans you get.

luis@mtncolors.com

http://www.mtncolors.com

fuck it, i'll just order from mtncolors.com and not the other one.

uuuhhhhh...

YAY - because the graff community has its own shit... props

and its good paint

NAY - cause it kinda is whoa to pay for paint.. i seen dudes burn like 4 bills on paint.. i mean why not just buy crack

i like the color variety, but im not trippen off it too hard...

i still am loyal to rustoleum, and it hasnt done me dirrty ...

props to the innovators FREE PAINT IS THE BEST PAINT

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Spike

Yo Europe...

What's the word on the new Montana Gold? I can get it for less than Belton, but what's the deal on the cap system? The place selling it only sells caps in packs of 100 for ridiculous prices.... but if it takes other caps it could be good. Cheers

They come with pinkdot fatcaps on. Then they make two more skinnier caps for them and two more fatter caps (the Goldfatcap is amazing!).

But you can use other caps, like german greys and NYC fatcaps. Its the "normal-normal" can/cap system.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by Rolln

Yes, Gold caps are probably twice as fat as pink dots. Im a fan...

the german gold caps on spanish monty, oh my gawd....

• 2 months later...

I finally tried my can of "lawn green" montana gold, and it was absolute shit. or rather, the valve was. the german skinny (grey hood) and rustos, which according to the site are supposed to fit on it, both jammed down, soaking my (gloved) hand as I tried to claw them off. when I put the pinkdot fatcap on it sprayed fine, but the color was far less vibrant that I expected for somthing that fucking expensive.

I need to just order some spanish montana and stop fucking around with this german shit.

Originally posted by trainspotter

whats all the fuss about? stick to molotow lovely sturfffff.:D :D :D

i have heard all these gay little arguements before, just stick to spanish and represent the real deal. and premiums are nice obviously, for borders and highlights there maaaaaaaaaaaagic, fuk german montys.

Originally posted by trainspotter

but when your local charge £4 for a 400ml and £6 for a 600ml...:mad:

you complain to much mate, unless your willing to do something about it then you might as well just keep payin them prices...........theres always the possibility of traveling for your paint, you got trains up there aint you so get on it...........

Archived