Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oneeightyone

NINJAS KILL AND WAIL ON THE AXE.

I've been playing for a couple years. Currently, I just have an accoustic,

and it's an Applause by Ovation.

yeah, it'd be awesome to make a successful career out of it some day,

but I have fun playing alone anyway

I play a yamaha pacifica. I dont know much about guitars. Mine is nice, nice enough for me not want to buy another one. It cost like 300. There some people who are obsessed with guitars and amps I know nothing about this stuff, I just play guitar.

i did the smart (heavy sarcasm), and began playing with the neck pick up and raised the bridge pickup to where it's about 5 cm from the strings, i raised the entire volume up on the guitar and was playing the neck at 1 on the amp.....i then accidently hit the pickup switch and it tuned into the bridge...holy fuck, i think i woke up the entire neighborhood..and this was on 1 on the amp.......im scared to play it at 10.

http://www.scottsguitars.com/pstrt.jpg'>

that not my accual guitar, but mine indentical. 1994 fender strat blue sunburst(before it became the bonnie raitt signature series).ive played guitar since 5th grade so preobably around 10 years now, on and off. ive been in a few band but nothing that went anywhere. ive been feinding to play recently though, i just dont have a practice space. or a band. dammit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this