RAINCITY FUNK OUT.

reach.4

well,youv proved one thing......there aint that many dope writers from the iceburge known as canada.granted there are SOME hella sick cats up there,but i think theres more junk than funk..and youv proved that....smerk???wha?meow?....please.and that gold shit....what the hell did that say ,other than shit on my face cause i suck. PEEE-EEEEWWW. you suck.the mear fact you post crap like that says you liked it.which tells me..YOU SUCK.cause if you didnt suck...you would post crapola.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the kill

well,youv proved one thing......there aint that many dope writers from the iceburge known as canada.granted there are SOME hella sick cats up there,but i think theres more junk than funk..and youv proved that....smerk???wha?meow?....please.and that gold shit....what the hell did that say ,other than shit on my face cause i suck. PEEE-EEEEWWW. you suck.the mear fact you post crap like that says you liked it.which tells me..YOU SUCK.cause if you didnt suck...you would post crapola.

Are you gunna bark all day little dog?

Originally posted by the kill

why the fuck do you keep this post going?it sucks. those pars faces should be hit on metalo,they dont belong.

Why do you keep posting shit NO ONE needs to see? I dont give a fuck if you dont like this shit, dont reply. You said you are a respectable writer with many freights rolling around north america? I find that hard to beleive. You must have a very disapointing life if you have so much time to come on 12oz and diss other peoples work. Bitch. Cant wait till you get banned.

Archived