Anti Bush Protest 11-20-2003

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Guest BROWNer

i don't know if anyone has ever seen this book, but

its called 'graphic agitation' i think...big fat color print

book of decades of political posters and fliers.

ill stinkin'.

In related news a journalist was able to penetrate, ummm, get past Buckingham palace security and place a small camera over the dining room table to prove he was there. He said that he had access to the queen, the queens food, bush, rice, powell and the whole lot's sleeping quarters...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

fox news had some ass from the heritage foundation (conservative think tank) on talking about how there wasnt a big turn out and it wasnt that big of a deal.

YO MAN THE MEDIA TOTALLY DOWN PLAYED THAT SHIT!

THEY KEPT showing the bush statue falling over and over. that is all. no other footage shown,.

Originally posted by krs702

whats the problem now?

i thought bush was gradually giving iraqification to the iraqis?

BRAINWASHED

dont believe the shit that you hear on the news man. american, british and australian troops are fighting a false war, killing innocent iraqi civillians and dying needlessly to make bush and his cronies rich (er) men.

OIL MONEY...

But yes, in the U.S. Michael jackson molesting some boy is way more important. I did see though on the front page of the paper a pic of some lady who climbed the gates of buckingham palace and hung an upsideown flag.

What we Americans cant figure out is why the British are so in love with us. The british protesters go to great lengths to say that they are not against americans, just bush. And when you go to britan its like they love us to death. You never hear about britan in the states.

Here are two statements

1.The media is tool of the republican administration that is used for pumping propaganda to the masses.

2. Because of George W. Bush and all his bullshit laws that are ripping down the constitution of my country, his random invasion of a sovereign nation, and the fact that he has ignored the hunt for Bin Laden to go after Saddam, I am no longer proud to be an American.

Archived