i wanna battle one of ya

darkenwon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by darkenwon

since ya wanna talk ish heres a sketch i put on a profile of mine http://profiles.yahoo.com/graffitiaddiction<<go there ..for all that said i was weak ,,for all that had doubt,, for all that wanted to get on my balls ...if ya get mad bite your nuts

:king: Darken won? :king:

haha i see all of ya mad after ya see the piece

very nice sketch...but you could have seriously avoided alot of hate by just entering the battle thread..peace

i know anout that see but hate is from fear and envy ,,so i love it when they hate ,,that foo that called my name out hatin ,,i love it do it more ,,all that hate on is ,,jus shows me they fear me or envy my skill ,if ya jus got mad again ,,,bite your own nuts ,,,thanks darken won :burned: dont ya like to get burned huh ..im out peace Darken won

aight im down to battle ,,and when i know how post the sketch i'll post it on here well im out i think thats all i had to say well im out.. oh yeah for all that talked ish and saw my sketch and got burnerd heres a lil more heat...im from texas ....sad isnt it ..but watch out from some of us..............

Originally posted by ruffisjonzon

i hafta agree with agent sicks...good artists are good writers..

You're a fucking idiot.......theres a huge difference betwen an artist and a writer. An artist sits at a legal wall for 4 hours wit the case of Belton his mommy bought him while a writers out catchin crack fills on main roads.....come now kids be serious

there is many diffreneces,, many envy the piecer cus they dont have the talent,,then the bomber that jus goes out and destroys all in site, a normal writer that jus tags what he wants , a toy thats jus a weakling even with time they have no skill what so ever, then a artist express him self that gives what he feels into the media he picked to be expressed in :cool: in out peace darken won ..and who wants to do that battle jus tell me when and i'll do a fresh pieces jus for you ..dont ya feel special:D im out peace..........bite your nuts

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin

You're a fucking idiot.......theres a huge difference betwen an artist and a writer. An artist sits at a legal wall for 4 hours wit the case of Belton his mommy bought him while a writers out catchin crack fills on main roads.....come now kids be serious

not talking about that, im talking about sketching in relation to painting.

if someone is tight on paper they have been writing ofor several years. And if theyve been writing several years they are most likely skilled with cans. This is a stupid arguement and if your talking about the difference between graffiti and bombing, half of the art in bombing is position and placement.

Archived