I'll Shit in my Soup

Gunm

Ill Shit in my Soup

So i picked up some Campbells chicken soup from the store for my cold.

I'm eating it when i take notice of how FOUL the little chunks of chicken that are floating in my soup.

I'm looking at a neat little pile of them in the trash can right now. they look like the nastiest little pieces of cancerous aborted filth that fell off the assembly line at the slaughterhouse and got swept down a chute by the nightman labeled "To Campbells Processing Plant".

Aggghhhh...at least with the Wolfgang Puck soup i'm getting Chicken flavored soy chunks. No pretensions there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard the vegetables in campbell soup are everything thats not fit to be sold in the grocery store boiled and with a shit load of salt.

campbell soup is bad for you, i mean your getting like half your sodium intake for the day on one can and its vege's are void of any antioxidents or vitamin so might as well just eat cheeseburger.

or make soup. making soup is fun. i like eating home made soup.

word is bond. im geekin out on a 12oz post spree.

Hate to break it to ya man, but there are SO many products out there that make use of scraps. I work with fresh produce and I can think of a bunch of products that are made from leftovers.

• those mini carrots in the bag - made from broken carrots
  • Pre-made salads (salads in a bag) - made from heads of lettuce that were too small or had some rot or infestation on them
  • Fruit salad - made from anything that is not "consumer friendly" - i.e. it doesn't look nice and therefore won't sell.

There's tons of products out there that are made from food that has lost its "potential".

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Whatever dude, you're gonna feel icky if you eat something that isn't absolute top-of-the-line high quality pretty? Back in the 19th century, almost everything we ate was half-rotten.

Don't be a fucking pansy, enhance your immune system. Eat dirt. Undercook meat. Lick the blue shit on the fruit. Drink the gray water.