holy scrotum itch batman, it's friday!

Abracadabra

i almost forgot to post this fucker. what are you dirtbags up to this weekend?

tonight: getting drunk (nothing new). no official plans as of yet, but you can be sure it'll be done with beer in hand, dagnabbit.

tomorrow: my aunt's boyfriend's birthday suprise party bbq beerfest whatchamacallit. i dunno, but i'll be drinking dagnabbit

sunday: no idea, but i'll proceed to drink away my damn hangover dagnabbit.

and monday: haha you sunzabitches, i've got monday off, so lick nuts! i'll sleep in and go buy ink and perve on girls, and put up stickers, and eat fast food, and.....dagnabbit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friday: got school. yuck. paper is due. 6-10 pm. boy+homie supposed to go painting, i might go along and paint also if they go afterrrr 10

satuday: painting, again.... probably catch a flick

sunday: reeeeeeelaxin

(Orions at his grammies for the weekend. :( )

Friday....I'm going to a big bonfire rally tommorrow night in berkeley with the missus and old friends. I'm generallynot into the whole school spirit bullshit but I definately wanna see a two story pile of crates and pallets in the shape of a Stanford tree go up in flames. The vast quantities of alcohol i'm gonna down befporehand are sure to amplify the experience. yah! Afterwards...girl on girl makeout battle back at Yoko's apartment.

Saturday.....recover from firday

Sunday....dinner with mum

FRI: Class at 9:30-10:30 another class at 1pm-3:30 pm. work at 4pm. Get off at 9. Drink Till 4 am.

Sat. Class 10-12 work at 3:30.. till 9.. get drunk till 4 am..

Sunday: Sleep in and wash all my troubles away..9pm. watch my favorite show alias.. go to sleep

same old same old , drinking adventures enjoying the fact that ist possible

to walk around in shorts and a shirt .

saturday , ex girlfriend is having party at her house , i might go if im feeling suicidal

could prove to be physically painfull though .

sunday , death as always

friday-

meet the gf...do a few things grap a coffee...go home sleep a little watch tv,drinking coffee...then gotta go film or hang out with the guys...then over to a freinds to meet up with others and draw/videos while sipn coffee...then proly go paint or walk around,or go out for coffee

or...might do a nyc trip

sat-

who knows...

sun-

church...chill drink coffee....paint..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i almost forgot to post this fucker. what are you dirtbags up to this weekend?

tonight: getting drunk (nothing new). no official plans as of yet, but you can be sure it'll be done with beer in hand, dagnabbit.

tomorrow: my aunt's boyfriend's birthday suprise party bbq beerfest whatchamacallit. i dunno, but i'll be drinking dagnabbit

sunday: no idea, but i'll proceed to drink away my damn hangover dagnabbit.

and monday: haha you sunzabitches, i've got monday off, so lick nuts! i'll sleep in and go buy ink and perve on girls, and put up stickers, and eat fast food, and.....dagnabbit

if your trying to imply your an alko then thats alright by me

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, the rains seem to be letting up, so hopefully this weekend we can catch some beachstylez. Other than that, it'll be drinking as usual, and reggae concert tomorrow night, Buju Banton and other assorted bands. Should be pretty dope.

Guest Pilau Hands

friday: moping, test, throwing pots

saturday: moping, trimming/throwing pots, drawing,

sunday: photoshoot, moping, spending caaaaaaaaaaash

monday: no classes...sleep

Originally posted by DETO

gonna go catch "The Cat In The Hat" on Friday night..

I heard that shit realllllyyyy sucks. Good luck.

Friday* get outta work, take nap. Wake up, go to club to see boyfriends brother spin. Drink Martinis with extra olives (I've been craving).

Saturday* Sleep in. Go do laundry at moms, homework. Possibly go to the Lights Festival although there'll be too many people and I'll probably feel like pulling out a machine gun and starting a massecre.

Sunday* go look for new apartment with boyfriend.