Jyse...

JayFo

thanks kise and thanks garcia for the advice. Yea, i see what ya sayin kise about havin so many extensions also about lettin it be a more smooth style. Well, that's what i was lookin for with the jax a bit more smooth then the other one. When i started piecin i liked styles of sp.one, cope, tkid, web, ces, etc and lots of them have a straight style (some more than others) and i wanted to do more of that for some reason. Though I'm tryin to overcome it now and get intoa smoother less angled style or mix the two, ya know? Anywayz... with letter structure... I can actually pull off simple letters ok... I will maybe try scannina few simples and puttin em on here to show ya. I like simples, but I also like goina bit wild with it too, it's more funa dn more ofa challenge. I do work on simple letter structure too tho, since I realize it's important but i have gone kind ofa long way since i used to have WAY bad structure. Anywayz... yea ill just keep practicin and try to do it more since i know itll jsut make me better... goin months without tryin one piece isnt practice enough lol.

anywayz, and garcia... i wasn't actually lookin for a symetrical piece. I DO try and get everyhtin intoa balanced rectangle though. And i hate the fact that the J goes higher up then the X lol... it bugs me when people's pieces just aren't balanced enough... so i try to balance em... tho I don't look for symmetry. I usually have my arrows go out on the left and right only and once and awhile in the middle, but i try not to just for some reason... I don't do it lol. Also on the bottom of the piece where if you see the imaginary rectangle wouldnt be filled... that's where i just put my tag or whatever, i always leave one space to do that and fill it up.

Anywayz, that's all the response i really got and it as kinda too much lol. And merry christmas to everyone and thanks for all the responses too, i appreciate it. I might actually try scannin some more sometime soon and post here cuz i dunno, i like gettin responses plus i need to do mroe anywayz in general... cuz practice is good.

And also, I'm surprised everyone seems to like my handstyles lol... I guess that bein somethin i do the msot cuz it's fast and easy pays off. Anywayz thanks again and bye... i gotta get goin... 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JayFo

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p3acc2516954ac05f57833c3414116af3/fa3a49b5.jpg'>

so noone has any opinions on this? or thing i kinda want the most, help on color schemes lmao since i can't think of crap and it will turn out horribly unless maybe i get some advice or help with it....

personally i like how you incorperated round shit into it, i just dont like how the bottm and top are all connected, make those bars thinner it hink would loook fresh

^thanks and i jsut got home i think i gonna color the jax piece now cuz I'm so damn bored lol... hmmm gotta think up a decent color scheme and go to it.

edit* ok thought foa color scheme lol... (btw, its fora girl so the colors are a bit more girly or whatever) peache 3D and then the fill is white but with light purple and blue do designs inside the letters... then whatever color as a glow (probably yellow or somethin) and then that's it.... and whatever else if i can come up witha backround.

this sound good or bad or what?? lol, i think ill just go for it, i also ususally dont do designs inside the letters but whatever.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/pb59e5b687d13caeecb5ff944eea8e613/fa31ed7a.jpg'> thats it in color... i think it turned out ok, but whatever... one of my first attempts at really doin any designs in the fill also i never tried that drip thing i did off the letters ina few places and i thought that looked cool. Anywayz... any opinions are cool and um... yea, that's it. 1

my first piece ever...

just found it a lil bit ago lol

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p44b9c14a5eb3f8f26d8a07f017dd43da/fa2ccb83.jpg'>

and my second piece ever...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p3a57fc7f273bf20bc2ac87d8485595ab/fa2ccb6d.jpg'>

lol it's mad funny lookin at em... I wish i ahd the other old piece I've done altho it's not many. After these two I did another two or three for my friends and i actually thought those looked good... although i don't got em anymore... they had mroe letter sturcutre and i remermber em lookin actually ok. Then I finally came up with a name... jayfo lol. I think I got the sketch/pieces i did with jayfo somewhere and if i find em I'll put em up.

All other shit I've done as with jice/jyce/jyse and I got those up on my comp i think.

Yea anywayz, that's all i got to post for now, I just thought I should post some old stuff of mine.

^lol nah, i picked the actual word jice (that sound) cuz i liked it plus noone has it cept me no matter which way ya spell it :) at least not that i've heard of... that jyst guy I've never heard of but that shit is ill! But so no worries, not changin my name anymore lol. I like jyse as it is... lovin all the letters and definetly would rather an E than a T but that's just me (rhymed but didnt mean to).

anywayz, ya got any opinions on my stuff? new or old, whatever... i jsut felt like postin the old stuff so people could just check out my first and second piece and see how bad i was lol. I think ti was my second day really doin any graffiti. First day i just spent mad time online lookin at lots of old school shit and pieces other day started noticin any graffiti out on the streets more than i normally do. And yea fucked around scribblin stuff and writin ona pad just quick sketches and bubble letters and stuff then tried those pieces the next day... funny lookin back on em, didnt even have a name at the time either lol...

anyway... not much else to say so ill stop it there,... damn im mad fuckin bored... maybe i should do a piece or soemthin, ill think about it and will probably end up bein to lazy to start. lol.

nah i aint askin anyone to hold my hand lol... could care les about the actually type of opninios people give me, i just am bored and when i am post here and also hope to get some responses to waste time by reaidn the opinions. I know practice is basically all i can do to get better... no need to get anyone to tell me anythin to do anythin for me, i just like gettin opinions to pass time readin em or see what some others think of my work since my friends ain't into graffiti so basically anyhtin looks cool to them so what they say doesn't matter to much. lol.