Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

Last DVD purchased and how many do you own?

If any of you are like me, you are addicted to buying/collecting DVD's i have over 250 in my collection

the last few DVD's i've bought are

- Finding Nemo

- Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights

- Super Troopers

- Tenacious D

- Ric Flair All Time Greatest Matches

baraka/requeim for a dream/drugstore cowboy.. all at once.. i own about 15 dvds

Apocalypse Now Reduex.....my favorite DVD so far...

I've got about nine or so....college allows very little disposable income.

Last DVD i purchased was Scarface the 25th anniversary one. I own like 7 DVD's. I would recommend to anyone who doesnt have SESSION 9 on dvd, purchase that. It's a good movie. Ton's of Boston graff too. Check it out.

Guest sneak

last dvd bought: style wars

number of dvds owned: 1

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

...last dvd bought was A Bronx Tale.

been meaning to buy that for as long as I can remember, and I saw it the other day at best buy for sale. looks like ill be pulling out that best buy card again;

last one I bought: Def-Jux Revenge of the Robots.

own...I dunno about 80.

yo yoink, how is the revenge of the robots, I saw the tour in Ny. Been meaning to pick it up, but not really sure if it is worth it.

Guest imported_sofarok

last dvd i purchases was Luc Besson's NIKITA, at a guess i have roughly 40/50, i would have more but i used tolive with a real collector, 1000 plus, so there was very little i wanted to see that he didnt already own....bastard

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

yo yoink, how is the revenge of the robots..

I wish I got the chance to see it when it was live, as for worth it, If your a fan of def-jux I would say yeah, but its nothing extraordinary, its got a nicesoundtrack (to the tour footage) which is obvious but as for content it can get kinda ehh, alotta chattering, mostly from EL-P...(I havent finished the tour part of the dvd yet, I watched probably about 3/4 of it)

If I were you especially since you saw it live Id try to borrow it first and see if it would be worth the replay value.

"down the hatch vol5" purchased just last night. justine romee is a cum guzzling slut yo !!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by yoink

I wish I got the chance to see it when it was live, as for worth it, If your a fan of def-jux I would say yeah, but its nothing extraordinary, its got a nicesoundtrack (to the tour footage) which is obvious but as for content it can get kinda ehh, alotta chattering, mostly from EL-P...(I havent finished the tour part of the dvd yet, I watched probably about 3/4 of it)

If I were you especially since you saw it live Id try to borrow it first and see if it would be worth the replay value.

no doubt, from what I heard it was all tour stuff, which could get boring after a while. However I would love to hear the soundtrack. I may have to ask around and see if any of my friends have it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

DVD's owned:1

Last DVD: Ghost Dog

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this