Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Spike

Crimewatch UK - wtf

Heads on some UK forums were talking about the Crimewatch thing tonight, set to show some "prolific" writers who they are trying to catch

What a fucking load of bollocks.

"The", "Scar" and some other person, who are all pretty wack. I was expecting Tox or something.

Crimewatch loses once again. They even had a go at Banksy over the Tate thing because they were sour. Bah. Waste of my time.

Guest sneak

i thought they got scar?

yeh it was weak, but thats the BBC for you. saw rolling footage of the slobs/harry potter train.

yeah it was pritty weak i was expecting top 10 most wanted!!

still some cheap skate sell outs may want to cash in on the £500! get mumy somthing nice for cristmas!

what a load of crap they are some unkown dudes.ratings to the dudes that painted the harry potter train but they got caught. shouldnt have bragged about it so much and what was with the manchester graffer painting districts there mine SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB

Originally posted by winn

yeah it was pritty weak i was expecting top 10 most wanted!!

yeah innit.

BTP will only mention writers they've caught which is why scar, who wasn't really up at all gets so much press.

Bump for enzo, man got done and still got away

:lol:

Originally posted by gnome

what a load of crap they are some unkown dudes.ratings to the dudes that painted the harry potter train but they got caught. shouldnt have bragged about it so much and what was with the manchester graffer painting districts there mine SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB

the harry potter heads never got caught, and they didnt breg about it, they just got a lot of media attention. the manchester head wasnt on a diccy, didnt you clock that was a fake train!

I heard about that shit fucked up. In the metro newspaper they were chatting shit about if you give any writers name and there convicted you get £300. That's fucking scary but for real it isn't gonna stop anything.

Minors, they are on bagging mans, but they never will cuz thats the nature of graffiti, its so quick and d-low and it pisses them off so much. The only mans who get bagged are the bait heads, but obviously accidents do happen...

read the small print

The goverment be jokers, £500 yeah this has been round for time. except it was for smaller amounts and i read some were no one been convicted and no one has recieved any money. because some one tellin the feds it nothin, unless u get caught red handed there no real way of convictin u. it not ilegal to purchase or have paint. and even when u are caught just deny everything i know certian people who are doin that.

Re: crackdown

Originally posted by pirate

what are the penalties out there if convicted.

depends how much damage, it use to be 6 months max but most re-affenders only got 3. dunnno tho depends how much damage u cause and if u can afford to pay the fines and the cost if not it of to jail u go for a while.

milk got an ASBO, so if he gets caught again he could do 5 years.

I think btp are really starting to clutch at straws here.

oh and suka got sentenced to 1 year, so mans do get more than 6 months. Although yeah, I know he didn't do a year inside.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this