Living Through Poverty...

PaintedSteel

Originally posted by the kill

first off oh wow im sorry his white up flaty..geez,im stupid..second off if you think imma drop my name on here so my shit rolls around crossed your dead wrong.so yeah i am hiding behind my "handle".so be it.you net fools need to be told.but like i said,i aint havin my shit roll around pissed on like yours.

dude its not even a white car and i dont think its a up for that matter....:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

now heres a bunch of shit you dont see every day on 12oz.

painted steel, why in the fuck are you still posting shit that those tbk faggots send you? you dont catch that shit so stop posting it on here. this is a forum of shit that you caught, not that your "e-friends" send you

(just picture me five minutes before writing this standing on my bed doing air guitar to this song cause its friday and i'm a get hiiiiiigh)

<embed src=http://www.eastcoastforce.com/user/ACDC%20-%20Highway%20To%20Hell.mp3 autostart=true loop=9 volume=95>

yo, all the standouts have been mentioned, so i'm just gonna smile and say dope thread dewd!