WTF

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

AOL System Msg: Your screen name (*********) is now signed into AOL® Instant Messenger � in 2 locations. Click here for more information.

More Information:

The instant message you received was sent to notify you that your screen name is currently signed into the AOL Instant Messaging Network more than once. This can occur if you log onto AIM and AOL on the same PC. This message is sent to help you manage your instant messaging sessions across PC-based and wireless clients.

When you are signed in more than once, messages sent to you will be delivered to all locations. You can control which locations will receive messages by setting your Away Message.

When signed into multiple locations:

Your messages will generally be delivered to all locations not set as Away (or locations that have gone Idle).

If all locations are set Away, then messages will be delivered to all locations.

Please note, that you will only receive these notifications from the screen name AOL System Msg.

AOL will never ask you for your password via Instant Message.

What the fuck?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

A convo with my self

T: whos this?

T: whos this?

T: what the fuck is going on here?

T: what the fuck is going on here?

T: hahaha

T: hahaha

T: jesus fuckin christ

T: jesus fuckin christ

T: jhhjjkhfhfghfjkg

T: Seems like we're going to have some awesome convos

T: Seems like we're going to have some awesome convos

PS. My other self is logged in for 11 minutes now while i am for more than 1 hour...i havent logged the same name anywhere else as the memo indicates....wtf

Guest imported_Tesseract

Kilo, your suggestion might be the real deal...its been half an hour now that i've lost the right-click feature....

!@#$%

I'm not happy you dont use aim...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

What'd be really funny is if someone else is actually logged in as you elsewhere, and is copy/pasting everything you say just to fuck with you...

This same thing happened to me a long time ago, but I can't remember what I did to solve the issue... restarting could do it.

probably what happend is you are logged on aol at your computer. In the past you have logged on someone elses on their instant messanger becuae they do not have the aol itself. When their computer turned on, your screenname was probably logged on automatically and they do not know it. When you had the convo by yourself, you simply immed the screename you were on, not the other one at a friends house. This is only my assumption because it has happened to me.

I'd assume someone has your password, I'd change that shit... I dont think you get that message if someone signs in via AIM and your on AOL... AOL really has some weak security, back in the day my man managed to hustle someones billing information by talking like his jaw was broken... I'd suggest going with a different ISP, probably save you a little cash not to mention problems

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

What'd be really funny is if someone else is actually logged in as you elsewhere, and is copy/pasting everything you say just to fuck with you...

This same thing happened to me a long time ago, but I can't remember what I did to solve the issue... restarting could do it.

Hahahaha, i thought about this...at start i was having the impression that someone was just typing the exact thing...then i typed:

and then i realised he could be just copy pasting...

Anyway, i restarted and my other self is still online...:confused:...i've never logged this aim in a different comp...plus it doesnt seem like we're kicking off eachother...i dunno..i'll talk with my self a bit more..

whats interesting is that the image transfer options are disabled

Guest imported_Tesseract

booya

MeMySelfandI: Its so nice talking to myself

MeMySelfandI: Its so nice talking to myself

MeMySelfandI: i knew you'd dig it as well

MeMySelfandI: i knew you'd dig it as well

MeMySelfandI: cause, truth be told, aint noone like my self

MeMySelfandI: cause, truth be told, aint noone like my self

MeMySelfandI: we can sit here all night long and agree on everything

MeMySelfandI: we can sit here all night long and agree on everything

MeMySelfandI: You've been warned by MeMySelfandI. Your warning level has increased from 0% to 5%.

MeMySelfandI: You've been warned by MeMySelfandI. Your warning level has increased from 0% to 5%.

MeMySelfandI: hahahaha

MeMySelfandI: hahahaha

MeMySelfandI: i warned you fucker

MeMySelfandI: i warned you fucker

MeMySelfandI: not the other way round

MeMySelfandI: not the other way round

MeMySelfandI: jesus, you're annoying

MeMySelfandI: jesus, you're annoying

MeMySelfandI: eat this

MeMySelfandI: eat this

MeMySelfandI: You've been warned by MeMySelfandI. Your warning level has increased from 5% to 10%.

MeMySelfandI: You've been warned by MeMySelfandI. Your warning level has increased from 5% to 10%.

MeMySelfandI: No shit

MeMySelfandI: No shit

MeMySelfandI: i wonder if i can block my self

MeMySelfandI: i wonder if i can block my self

╔══════════════════════════════╗

-------------you-suckas!--------------K7!

╚══════════════════════════════╝

now I'm getting the hang of it!:lol:

Tesseract -

this happend to me last night, everytime i signed on this message poped up at first i thought it was some kid trying to get my pw...but then i clicked the link and read the same thing...and there is no way i was signed on at 2 places...later on that night i was in a chat with a few fellas and the chat was acting weird too...today everything is fine no messages, i dont know aol dose have alot of problumes now and then

Originally posted by Kilo7-

╔══════════════════════════════╗

-------------you-suckas!--------------K7!

╚══════════════════════════════╝

now I'm getting the hang of it!:lol:

Very bling!