.......:::::::::||||||||rain sucks||||||||:::::::::.......

Gary Ridgway

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jesus christ you and THE KILL need to get together one day and talk about how everyone in graffiti sucks except you two. all you guys do is talk about how much better you are than everyone and how sick of this and that you are. shut the fuck up. if everything sucks then quit or get off the site you fucking bitches. you make me sicK!

Originally posted by ivamptoys

AS LONG AS YOU REALIZE NOBODY THAT IS ACTUALLY ANY GOOD LIKES YOU GUYS I GUESS ITS ALRIGHT.

P.S. CAN SOMEBODY ASK GORE WHAT HE IS DOING STILL PAINTING?

damn i bet you really bummed those dudes out! cause you know the only reason they paint is to have "good" people like them,:lol: :lol: ... they will never be as cool as you and have the "GOOD" people like them OOOHHH NOOOO!:lol:

ivamptoys it is funny how you comment on everything. fuck vamping toys thats easy, try vamping some real niggas you lil bitch. it does not matter who says what. Writing History crew is made up of men with their own opinions, but when it comes down to it we will all stomp who ever equally, oh yeah what do you write again??????????????

It is funny how vamp misspells like 5 words in two sentences. Maybe he should talk shit in real life so people wont see how he cant spell. He has proved his ignorance like thehermit. I will simply read his deformed sentences for a laugh, if that.

Vamp- When saying "your better." Dont forget it is "you're better."

From now on ask your mom to type your replies but I bet she is a dumb bitch too. So I guess you're screwed.

Now I see why they made an ignore button on here.

See you in the other side my friend.

Originally posted by ivamptoys

I REALLY DOUBT YOU HAVE STOMPED OUT MORE GRAFFITI WRITERS THEN I HAVE. VAMPING REAL NIGGAS? DONT TRIP CRIP, ON MY BLOCK WE DEAL WITH "REAL NIGGAS" ALL THE FUCKIN TIME, AND THEY SURE IN THE FUCK DONT WRITE BITCH ASS GRAFFITI

are you fucking joking?? your a punk, sitting on the net all day trying to act tuff. you probably aint stomped shit cause any "realnigga" wouldnt sit on 12oz all day just whining about how everyone sucks in graffiti. your comments alone prove the type of man you are, no matter what you say. oh and i dare you to tell WH or anyone what you write cause your shit would get stomped and erased, and wouldnt that suck for you cause then the only writer you like would be gone!

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by sies781

youvampsperm i hope u get hit by a train.

gore is a soldger.

most likely a different gore than the one you're thinking of 781.

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

everyone of u chumps needs to keep my mutherfuckin name out ur god damn mouth. i dont give a shit about any of you...any of u that think ur manish can just go head n hit that lil email icon down there, we'll set sumthin up...im waiting..

the real D!

mr cwalk i had my moderator homie trace your ip address and it matches ivamptoys. figured it was you when you didnt make a single post all of a sudden and then theres some new name talking the same lame shit but no one knows who it is. i can post your ip address on here too if you would like me to.

Originally posted by drink fr8s

mr cwalk i had my moderator homie trace your ip address and it matches ivamptoys. figured it was you when you didnt make a single post all of a sudden and then theres some new name talking the same lame shit but no one knows who it is. i can post your ip address on here too if you would like me to.

oohhh ahhahahahah SOMEONES CARD HAS BEEN PULLED!:lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like big dreos needs a new name to talk shit under. now YOU see that little button up top that says REGISTER, click that cause you been busted boy!

some of us have friends u fucking complete internet jock, as i just found out for myslef a cpl weeks ago, just because u get someone's ip info doesnt mean there the one who actually wrote it.....but on another note i dont give a fuck at all if u guys think thats me because i agree with pretty much everything ivamp wrote..so really in the end its all the same anyway....an like i said before the email button is right there..use it if u got anything u wanna get off ur chests u fuckin graffiti dorks!!!

Archived