Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Ridgway

.......:::::::::||||||||rain sucks||||||||:::::::::.......

hahah VAMP TOYS!?!?!? you have got to be joking , you hit me up begging for spots, you need to die cause your only going down in graff. see you on the flip side WASHUP!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

everyone of u chumps needs to keep my mutherfuckin name out ur god damn mouth. i dont give a shit about any of you...any of u that think ur manish can just go head n hit that lil email icon down there, we'll set sumthin up...im waiting..

the real D!

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

everyone of u chumps needs to keep my mutherfuckin name out ur god damn mouth. i dont give a shit about any of you...any of u that think ur manish can just go head n hit that lil email icon down there, we'll set sumthin up...im waiting..

the real D!

mr cwalk i had my moderator homie trace your ip address and it matches ivamptoys. figured it was you when you didnt make a single post all of a sudden and then theres some new name talking the same lame shit but no one knows who it is. i can post your ip address on here too if you would like me to.

Originally posted by thehermit

I'm sure it was to AMISH. He probably thought it was "WHITES ONLY"

hey everyone "eastcoast frieghts!!".....amish shut up! wow arsn is black go fucking make some funiture in the barn you fucking carpenter

Originally posted by drink fr8s

mr cwalk i had my moderator homie trace your ip address and it matches ivamptoys. figured it was you when you didnt make a single post all of a sudden and then theres some new name talking the same lame shit but no one knows who it is. i can post your ip address on here too if you would like me to.

oohhh ahhahahahah SOMEONES CARD HAS BEEN PULLED!:lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like big dreos needs a new name to talk shit under. now YOU see that little button up top that says REGISTER, click that cause you been busted boy!

some of us have friends u fucking complete internet jock, as i just found out for myslef a cpl weeks ago, just because u get someone's ip info doesnt mean there the one who actually wrote it.....but on another note i dont give a fuck at all if u guys think thats me because i agree with pretty much everything ivamp wrote..so really in the end its all the same anyway....an like i said before the email button is right there..use it if u got anything u wanna get off ur chests u fuckin graffiti dorks!!!

and another thing, if u faggots think i need to hide behind a sn to talk shit on yalls lousy graffiti u definitely got me fuckin twisted...i want u to know i think u suck!!!

Originally posted by amish son

arsn is black?

arsn has the freshest style of just about any train writer i can think of.

and another thing, if u faggots think i need to hide behind a sn to talk shit on yalls lousy graffiti u definitely got me fuckin twisted

hhahaha thats all you do! all the sudden your old SN comes out the closet when you get your card pulled!:lol:

look u fuckin jockstrap, i had tried not responding to anything for a while, now i got graffiti writers that have a sick twisted love/hate relationship thing going on with me who cant keep my name out they mouth..you fuckin love me dork, i hate u...dont let ur internet emotions get the best of you...stay on my dick

look u fuckin jockstrap, i had tried not responding to anything for a while, now i got graffiti writers that have a sick twisted love/hate relationship thing going on with me who cant keep my name out they mouth..you fuckin love me dork, i hate u...dont let ur internet emotions get the best of you...stay on my dick

i dont know about other peoples but i dont like you beacause of what YOU DID! i only have a hate realationship

some people just have no idea when to keep they mouth shut, ur fighting a loosing battle...looosing..aaahahah i crack myself up

damn, is this shit ever going to end? face it c walk; your homies got clowned. i pulled all they cards and called out any and every one of them and said i would battle them on the streets of seattle and they backed down. then they got clowned by some other crews and bitched the fuck out. what more do you need? i have the utmost respect for some of the people in your crews and company but i have no idea why you feel the need to speak on ME! you never even fucking met me! why dont you judge me and my homies when you meet us instead of playing these fucking internet games. its getting really fucking old

-pores

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this