.......:::::::::||||||||rain sucks||||||||:::::::::.......

Gary Ridgway

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look u fuckin jockstrap, i had tried not responding to anything for a while, now i got graffiti writers that have a sick twisted love/hate relationship thing going on with me who cant keep my name out they mouth..you fuckin love me dork, i hate u...dont let ur internet emotions get the best of you...stay on my dick

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

look u fuckin jockstrap, i had tried not responding to anything for a while, now i got graffiti writers that have a sick twisted love/hate relationship thing going on with me who cant keep my name out they mouth..you fuckin love me dork, i hate u...dont let ur internet emotions get the best of you...stay on my dick

i dont know about other peoples but i dont like you beacause of what YOU DID! i only have a hate realationship

damn, is this shit ever going to end? face it c walk; your homies got clowned. i pulled all they cards and called out any and every one of them and said i would battle them on the streets of seattle and they backed down. then they got clowned by some other crews and bitched the fuck out. what more do you need? i have the utmost respect for some of the people in your crews and company but i have no idea why you feel the need to speak on ME! you never even fucking met me! why dont you judge me and my homies when you meet us instead of playing these fucking internet games. its getting really fucking old

-pores