12 oz fitness guide

GucciCondom

Originally posted by JerryCurl

I didn't mean to be that harsh, but seriously, don't say hella. Period.

I'm gonna catch you and pour steaming hot diarrehea right down your nasal cavity. You're hella stupid dude.

Don't be jealous beacuse Cali dialect is about three steps ahead of whatever midwest rust belt abortion of a district it is you live in.

in regards to fitness, i reccomend no meat, lots of chicken and pasta as well as excercising three times a week. Consistency is key when lifting weights. make a routine for yourself and stick to it. I judge a workout by how much i sweated....if i didn't sweat, that means it wasn't effective enough.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0

Aslong as I can hold my own at anyshow I attend I'm fine.

I'm willing to bet that I can fight and easily beat 97% of this board.

And I'm hot as fuck.

So bling.

AHAHHA,dude your a top notch gent for sure.I take pride in knowing 97% of this board doesn't paint but incase they do I'd still hit them:)

i think everyone's offered great advice.

however i'm a firm believer that body predisposition plays a huge role.

i never get smaller or loose weight yet i

-never drink soda, or eat red meat or eat junk food, and don't est very much, and i don't drink beer ever.

-i work out 4 times a week

monday wednesday i do an hour of an intense spinning class and light weights

tuesday or thursday i do 40min cardio and light weights

friday i run 6 miles

and i still never loose weight. how much does that suck!

Dear god. I don't know if I could ever work out that much....however, I do want to start b/c I sit in a chair all day at work and don't feel like I get enough exercise. I really want to learn how to swim so I could just do that all day instead of treadmill running (I don't think I'd like). With my crazy work and school schedule tho its hard to find time to do this stuff.

Naturally, I'm pretty thin. That changes when I get a steady boyfriend tho cause I go on the BC and that makes me gain a bit, no matter what (I'm so sensitive to it, i'm on the one thats supposed to make you lose weight and I still gained a little)

Ube, maybe its b/c you do so much weights and muscle weighs more than fat...do more cardio...I guess? (I don't really know what I'm talking about)

Other than all that, I drink ALOT of water. I drink fountain soda or beer once in a while. Coffee is my only vice.

As for food, the only thing I'm strict about is my vegetarianism. Other than that I try to keep variety in my diet and not eat too much gross stuff.

hmm. less weights... well i only do light weights many reps, ab work and i'm not very serious about the weight lifting at all i just do it for tone.

i don't think i can to do more cardio, i do interval speed and most times i do an hour and i push myself since its the bulk of my workout. a straight hour of cardio should be enough, no?

i drink only 2 liters of water a day, maybe that's it. ......... ..

dunno.

Guest Pilau Hands

gucci, you should try lifting. i think working out with lesser weight, but doing more reps burns more calories than certain cardio exerciuses. instead of heavy lifting and building muscle, you're primarily burning fat and toning.

working out is not for me. but i dont drive so i walk a lot and i also ride my bike.

before i went to toronto, i went on this crash diet thing and lost 5 pounds in a week and a half. which was more than i wanted.

i try to cut carbs. but it's hard because i love to eat rice and breads. i drink heaps of water at work...it fills you up. other than that...i dont do anything else. i still drink (well i am cutting down on that now) and i still eat sugar, i eat red meat, i eat pork, i drink lotsa fuit juices but that doesnt help because it has tons of sugar and sugar is carbs. i cut down on junk food.

my goal is not to loose weight per say because i am perfectly happy at my weight right now. but to maintain my weight is the goal.