Potential Something vs Something's

SilentBob

So I thought the Bear vs Shark thread was tip top. It did a more than adequate job of distracting me from the exam I've got today. Whilst trying to sleep last night, I thought of a whole bunch of other potential "something vs somethings's". They are remarkebly easy to think of. The ones I could remeber, I present for your voting pleasure. Feel free to add your own ones aswell.

On Your Marks...Get set...

GO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i reckon hesh would win against seeking. he seems to have the "tough but silent, you look at him the wrong way he'll kill you" posting style gwaning.

i lost all respect for seeking when i read the thread about him not sparking some wigger.

*sarcasm*

dr pepper vs mr pibb blow for blow at madison sqaure gardens.you know those big soda cup costumes.

hmmm.....

hippies vs. homies smoke off...cypress hill vs. fish...who ever smokes the .25 pound of sticky first wins.

seeking vs. marlboro red boxing on ppv.

ja rule vs. justin timberlake.

Originally posted by onesecondple

a midget battle would just be stupid as fuck, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb, overplayed and ragingly stupid

Naa I disagree, I'm still inclined to believe that the midget joke is a timeless classic. Midget's + almost any topic ='s instant fun

Now shush before it's You vs Irwin. I think we both know who to back in that battle

http://www.brainofc.com/steve6.jpg'>