Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HOVIE

i want a vid

ok so i know there is about 5 threads about videos at the moment but i just want to ask one question and then this can be deleted.....

i want to buy a video but im looking for something specific

i basically want the best video out.....i want some good action....bombin...trains.....whatever....ive heard that stylewars is supposed to be the best video....but does it have train bombing in it??....what kind of stuff is actually on it??......so if you could tell me some good videos i would be very grateful......and if someone could show me where to get "cebo" from that would be cool

thanks

Guest imported_Europe

Get the new Stylewars DVD

Can I get an amen?

Guest PHYNE

i got magic moments 2 and its pretty dope...hit my email if you wanna work something out peace

The stylewars DVD is sick, but its more a documentary on the "lifestyle" of graffiti than the actual act of graffiti itself. The half hour of early 80s trains is fucking sweet though, and the extras make it worth it. Area08 is on kazaa for free and is pretty sick.

where can i find a place where they sell and ship videos to the U.S. like AREA8,PIRATES,MOAS,etc.?? i have been looking all over and cant find anbody that does...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this