The Everlasting FR8 Thread

Drunk Sober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure! Us writers who can get along should. Its kinda hard going against the world by yourself sometime. I ain't trying to kill any spot and fuck things up for my own kind. We aint like the rest of them, we are a different breed. We are survivors in a world that wants to beat us into some type of 9 to 5 submission. I'm fucking sick of it all, the yard is my temple! I aint trying to fuck that up!

I wasn't even going to write another word, but this electronic shit is limiting and the image host I need to use is down again tonight. The yams are still kicking back...damn I wanted to put some more shit up. Well I watched Fists Of Furry and Chinese Connection the last few nights, now I'm going to watch Enter The Dragon. I aint seen the Bruce Lee flicks in a long time. Aint shit compared to Nightcrawler in that X-men 2 though, saw that the other day too. Saw Kill Bill this week too, got it on DVD, COME UP!! Kill Bill was cool, sequels suck!

Those are my yards man, didn't you see the little cardboard house I built? I live down there now so dont take my shit bucket to use as a step! I'll sick my skunks on you!! :D

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

Those are my yards man, didn't you see the little cardboard house I built? I live down there now so dont take my shit bucket to use as a step! I'll sick my skunks on you!! :D

Aww, but I dragged all the chairs down there! I was even going to steal this nice thick folding-table from around the corner and put it in the yard before things went really sour.

But he who commands the skunks commands the yard. It's yours buddy.

:D

Guest rob deer

now this is why I love 12 oz

every one go to the yard, embrace, and plant a tree where it will grow into ill ass cover for some kid you'll hate, recycling you're same regional letter structure, of a future generation.

on another level, so I'm thinking of creating a church of graffiti so I can reach non-profit pimp the government status. anyone wanna sign up and send me money? I'll put you up in a sermon, and if you cough up mad scrilla, we'll dedicate the playing of artifacts wrong side of the tracks at the end of uh mass.

swisher sweet you're my only friend.

Glue is out of hand. As far as peices dated 03 I'd have to say I probly caught more 2003 glue trains then anyone else this year. Keep on killin killer haha.

No Clout!

I aint steady drunk, Im fucking smashed, so smashed I think I'm sober. This is the second time in 24 hours Madclout has told us about his shit. Once was enough, now I dont give a shit no more and you shouldnt post that shit here again. Give us 5 good flicks and then your link, but dont come in here tring to steal 12oz's traffic. That shit will get your IP blocked from the site!

im not trying to be a dick, but I started this thread and I thought gee since I posted all them shitloads of flicks Id go ahead and try and moderate it myself. If you want to promote your site, like I said, be fair about it and post some flicks first. It would be even better if everyone who posted more than 2 rambles would edit one of them out at least and replace it with flicks. Metal Id like to accomadate you once again, but I dont know what you are talking about. Also, not to be a dick again, but a few more straws on this camels back, I am going to kill all the links and destroy this thread.

****Scratch all that!!! Metal is keeping us running!! Good shit man!! You made homie smile!! Thats harder than cracking leather these days!!!***

Madcrap @ Madclout

http://www.madclout.com/aart/images/sw98.jpg'>

Are you going to upload the rest of the letters later? Did you bite the other half off or what? Had your finger over the lens? HA HA HA HA

Madclout:

Ok I get it!!!! I entertained your post, my bad youre the man, youre king of this board.

Dude, lick the nuts some more! That shit is great!

Copy this Bitch!

.............../´¯/)

.............,/¯../

............/..../

....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

.../'/.../..../......./¨¯

.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

...................'...../

...''............. _.·´

...................(

Then shove it up your ass!

Fuck Madclout and His Site!

Madclout:

Copywritten cause I knew you were gonna go for the bait. Youre swimming under the wrong shark.

I am dissing him and his site. Dude is acting like a little snitch bitch! I could give a shit about his pictures because I know what a little girl he realy is and I dont have sympathy for little snitches. Only a bitch or a snitch would write something like he did. I tried to make good with him, I told him if he wanted to post a few flicks for us, then he could drop the link to his site too. But this greedy snitch said he doesnt post flicks here which means he just uses 12oz for promotion. Dude is "baiting" us with "copywritten flicks" fuck that! That is a threat, dont go to his site, that junior-cop will steal your IP and turn you in!

Archived