The Everlasting FR8 Thread

Drunk Sober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GUILTY COUNTY
Originally posted by Drunk Sober

Fuck it, ill bump my own god damn thread. This thread burns the fuck out of most the threads on here

bump...you got that right!!!!!

fuckin a right

keep on drunk sober u get good flics!

that one of the engines!!!

plus looks like u get (& post) a good varity.

i can dig the cake coup jasper and most everything here!

Dedicated fr8 painters know how to respect their spots and understand the importants of keepin them chill. Longevity is the only way someone can get known in the fr8 scene, so being able to paint a spot(s) for a while is the key. Its hard for heads in a metropolitan area where dozens of others want to capitalize on it. But most are just in it for a minute and either quit, or start posting their shit on this site cause they cant wait.

***People who strictly bench need to know this shit too, since they take pictures of the things people paint. Walkin into a yard infront of the offices, workers, or engines can make shit very sketchy. Postin shit identifying areas fucks up spots also. Basically, If we cant paint, you cant flick...simple as that.

This aint aimed at anyone in particular...I'm just venting cause I'm sick of bulls waiting for us to walk into the yard.

I feel your pain metal guy, and I insure you I am a vet and a ninja when I am in a yard. The Bulls know people are going to infiltrate thier yards, and not just writers. They are also looking for, and probably more concerned about looters and Fr8 hoppers. I have met people in thier 50's traveling just to get in "our" yards and flick some engines or whatever they do. There are so many train freaks in this world. I try and edit pics as best as possible, something I rarely seen done on here. I go at top secret times, alone, and I stay for up to 5 hours. The reason why I don't care much about the bulls is because of this crazy belief I have. I think if you believe something is justified and you sincerely enjoy it and grow from it, it is a good thing, and nothing should get in your way. When I go to a yard and see dirty needles, shit, and homeless people squating in bushes hittin rocks, I figure society accepts that, and they are going to accept me. I will fight for my shit, but dont think you are going to catch me slippin up that easy! I like to go to the places people tell me I shouldnt. I dont need anything handed to me. The world knows what is being done to the trains! And I'm sure they dont think all of it was done by aliens.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

And by the way, THEY ARE MY YARDS! HA HA HA HA?????

:lol:

Whatever you want to call it, your BENCH spot, MY PAINTING spots. Its all apples and oranges. Just dont burn the yards by getting these bulls hip to the seen, and both our hobbies will last longer.

i like to think of that one spot you're posting as "my yard," actually. i been going there since about 97-98. back when the only tags on the wall were facks and rack. back before those stupid punk rocker kids fucked it up with their shit. and back before i decided fuck it i'm gonna paint the wall myself.

had plans to buff it the next day but it all fell through. some wannabe gangsters rolled through with a bucket of paint and a paint brush to dis my shit and to buff out the parts of the wall where we wrote about their pride and joy getting the shit beat out of him.

that yard needs a huge clean up job and a period of inactivity, then it will be good to go.

good thread though.

Archived