The Everlasting FR8 Thread

Drunk Sober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your thread is falling fast so I thought I'd give you some help.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

Yo, don't think this is the easy way out because this thread is going to be pushed hard, but for all you pheens who can't get enough, you know I got the fat site growing on the under too? www.ruenone.com

The graff flicks are under "Hiphop." Peace

Yeah, the only one who is going to be bumping it is you putting up your 1 or 2 flix per post a couple of times a day. On the other hand I might move it up every couple of days so that I can remind everyone how wack the majority of the flix are every step of the way and how much "doodoo" there really is out there. I've found there to be a lot of nonbelievers here.

I had to quote the above text because it's just so damn ridiculous. "for all you pheens who can't get enough, you know I got the fat site growing on the under too?" Translation= here is where you'll find more of the same type of garbage like what I post up here at 12oz every day of the week? . If I didn't see it here I wouldn't believe that there are those using terms such as fat,pheens( do you mean fiends?) Hip Hop, peace and "on the under" all in a couple of sentences? This is a defining post a really "dope" post. Oh yeah, HipHop you don't stop...Word to your mother. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE.

Hermit is my #1 fan

Right on Hermit, I'm glad you are enjoying the post! I'll be sure to "keep it real" for the "heads," like you. If you know what great graffiti is, why dont you post us a few prime examples. Make sure you didnt steal them because the theme here is pics you took yourself. I'll get your fanclub kit in the mail first thing Monday too. "Outie 5 gee"

Re: Hermit Emailed Me and Requested This

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

09a88c20.jpg

Here is the picture you asked for. I left the graffiti out being you dont know shit about it anyway.

12oz Toy #?. Damn, don't even know what number to give you being there are so many just like you on here.Who in their right mind would be interested in emailing you? Please post their messages to you including email addresses so we can all clown them. After seeing this picture you just posted even the toys are probably wondering the same thing as me. This is all this fool catches with a yard like that? Damn, you might be a good candidate for king of the 12oz toys. Looking forward to seeing a lot more junk and a lot more editing from you.

Re: Re: Hermit Emailed Me and Requested This

Originally posted by thehermit

12oz Toy #?. Damn, don't even know what number to give you being there are so many just like you on here.Who in their right mind would be interested in emailing you? Please post their messages to you including email addresses so we can all clown them. After seeing this picture you just posted even the toys are probably wondering the same thing as me. This is all this fool catches with a yard like that? Damn, you might be a good candidate for king of the 12oz toys. Looking forward to seeing a lot more junk and a lot more editing from you.

dude, do you think he can jsut walk around in the yard?

Archived