The Everlasting FR8 Thread

Drunk Sober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures are worth a thousand words!

It takes time to upload photos and then get the links from fotango. I have tried to put a bunch in one reply and I know it works, but the first time it didnt work on 12 oz I knew I wouldnt waste the time again. You see, once the page is sent if it errors you are fucked. Hitting the back button brings you to a blank page and you have to start over. So I post one at a time. Plus, if I posted 9 blank posts and then a picture it would look pretty stupid, I barely got a thing to say, especially about graffiti politics, and everyone one else has 100+ posts because they fucking ramble on here every day. I dont give a shit about anyones opinion, Im just going to post flicks, I 'm not claiming them to be the best flicks of the best shit, but I do live on a train line and get an average of 100+ flicks a week.

I dont give a shit about anyones opinion, Im just going to post flicks, I 'm not claiming them to be the best flicks of the best shit, but I do live on a train line and get an average of 100+ flicks a week.

I know you "don't give a shit about anyones opinion" but let me clue you in on a little something. If you live on a main line you should be averaging about 100flicks a day if this is the type of stuff you take pictures of on a regular basis. Hope your using a digital.

The Hermit

Hey Hermit, was that your half ass atempt at talking shit? You can take your skirt off now you little bitch because there ain't no little sissy girls allowed in my threads. I came here to post flicks. You got my bio and I'm as hard as the steel that passes by here everyday. I'm sick of shit talking pussies hiding behind Dadies computer.

Guest crack is wack

yeah 7-8 pics maybe we can get ya to post more quicker w/ that ka noledge. fuck the haters nice to see a 2 page thread of pretty much just flick (save for the midless bullshitting) jesus he's posting mad flicks sit back and enjoy fuck faces, beats going out and benching... :)

Archived