the im glad ima alchoholic thread.

old*824

you know? i dont give a fuck. yeah bitch i like to get drunk and put the flask to my face pass out in the grass while erasing all traces of my past.

i dont want to quit. id rather drink myself to death. i try. but not that hard.

so while im youngin still......i drank heavy for the last ten years and it comes down to this.

the world does not provide a place amongst eachother..us humans..that deserves my fulltime sobriety.

and fuckit right....cause im special and they got more to lose by not having me around then i do.

fuck society. id rather drink.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah....you know whats funny? i drove my parent to alchohol support groups for having an alchoholic son.

give a fuck though. when i came up my friends were introvenious(sp?) meth addicts that did shady shit....and im like..yeah man..i drink fortys and cause ruckus....whats your fucking problem.

i went to aa. fuck aa. stopping drinking makes me unhappy. this world is fucked so whats it matter if im drunk and calling in sick most of my time. my bills are paid.

i guess im saying this world drove me to be an alchoholic. cause i dont give a fuck enough to spend 3 days in a row sober.

you know your an alchoholic when your divorced and drunk and are considering asking your roomates to buy you beer cause you lost your id when your drunk and dont want to go to the store even though you got to glasses of beer left and want to work in the am.

i should probably stop drinking. but i like drinking. its what i do. i drink write work and drink and drink.

fuck society. fuck it all....give me a place to sleep a decent paying job and a oppurtunity to paint shit plus som mauroaskidjfasopidjfasl;kdjfasl;d....im a happy mother fucker...ill raise a kid real honest.

ahhhhhhhhh......fuck.......im not even done drinking my beer and stilll wanta get more drunk. im a loser booozer. fuck you.

getting drunk and eating asian butt.

I was on a serious cocktail trip for the last three or so years but now i'm more into my alcohol straight on the rocks, vodka tonic, A little E & J in a glass, my gf and i raiding her mom's cognac case at her house.

God, i love cognac...half a shot of good cognac is like taking four shots of jaeger. So classy.

but i love jaeger....it's like a delightfully warm coat of tar plastering the inside of my stomach on a cold afternoon...I was drunk on jaeger the first time i ate my gf's butt out. yum yum.

Alcohol is so great...I love getting my drink on more than weed these days.

Originally posted by dowmagik

alcohol makes butt eating gggggrrrreat

hell yeah ::slapping high five w/dowmagik::

Down wit da B.E.C.

I forgot to mention another great alcohol that is to be savored like fine wine and that would be....

Petron Silver with a wedge of lime to suck on. yum yumm.

after three fortys......im really drunk....yes...yes its true.....if you drink not three but actually four..false advertising on my part....FOUR FORTYS.....you to can get drunk and try to go to work in the morning.....

but since i work when ever the fuck i feel like it.....its a o motherfucking k.

platinium playeer.

when filling out job applications for minimum wage....

do you have a full time job.....

i list STUPID OFF FORTYS>........

really its fun...be a derilict boozer that hustles and just fills out job apps drunk for fun.......

its my new reality tv show.

^^exactly. I admit that I have a drinking problem. This is something that I am definately not proud of. I don't want to quit so I guess you could say that I drink in moderation ( 2-3 times a week).

DRINKING HEAVILY EVERYDAY WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN !! forreal dude. Cant sleep, cant fuck... etc,

*being the weekend warrior suits me fine right now.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

beer is the greates thing on this earth...40 ounces to freedom....Olde english, 211 steel reserve mafucka! those little heinakin mini kegs fuickin love that shit

i only drink on the weekends tho....i kno how to use moderation

The drink that ties one on and then gives your spirit wings!

Originally posted by krie

that nice ?

i used to dig

"liquid cocaine" redbull and vodka,

then i tried

red bull and jager

and loved it

JAGER AND WINGS

submitted by HumboldtNation

Description

The drink that ties one on and then gives your spirit wings!

1-can Red Bull

2-oz Jager

Ice

Drop in a few cubes of ice

Splash in the Jager

Pour the Red Bull over the top

Enjoy! --->Also good shaken and strained!

http://www.jager.com/media/images/jager_rock.jpg'>

Archived