First Record Bought / First Concert?

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

Bad Brains in Dc. I am jealous.

I was lucky enough to have seen them on home turf plenty of times. And when they came around for that recent tour they were doing (Maybe a year or two ago)... and HR acted like a superstar... I almost cried. It was so sad.

First record: The Doors... don't remember which album

First concert: New Order

First show: I think it was The Exploited... or the UK Subs, I can't remember which one.

First tape was Iron Maiden, I think "Murders in the Rue Morgue". First show was Nirvana, with The Breeders and Shonen Knife. My dad took me and bought a Nirvana shirt that said "Mother Fucker" on the back, and then wore it to Wal-Mart the next day. He's neat.

Originally posted by johnny

i'd give a pinky and a family member to see badbrains in their non-metal prime. at the movies, regulator, banned in dc, pay to cum...

they let a brother down when they played with the cromags at irving plaza a couple of years ago.

I wish I saw them before they became soul brains, what a big dissapointmet. And as far as cro-mags go, got a chance to see them at a hardcore for hunger show at the wetlands in 97', that show rocked. Joker, I hear you on the rockstar tip, I dont know what HR is thinking. But to see them on home turf, must of been an experiance. Johnny & Joker, or anyone else for that matter; what was your favorite show? To be honest, after many hardcore shows and hip hop shows, I would say Willie Nelson was up there. I was also a big fan of the Dog Eat Dog show, when warrent first came out.

Originally posted by DEE38

i think it was either Dre's chronic cd or........ arrested developement

first concert was no doubt.. last concert a few months ago, red hot chili peppers!!!!

i used to loath the chili peppers....a friend of mine had a free ticket that i tried my hardest not to accept, but after the show i was a new man. thier live performance was incredible...i recommend...

Archived