RATAS/BMXER DIED

THE FAILURE

On Monday, November 17th, Ratas Lts AKA Bmxer was shot and killed

doing a roller piece in Los Angeles. Apperently he was in LA visiting

his folks. Although he wasnt the greatest of writers, he was a good kid

who could hang with the best of them. If anyone knows any more

about what happened, let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, thats some fucked up shit, dude was tight. i'd like to hear more about it, make sure its not just a rumor (somebody said saber died too= not true). thats just another reason not to paint in LA... damn, im real sorry to anybody that knew him, graffiti aint worth that much. Rest In Peace big Rat...

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

not to be a total heartless dick and if this is true, my deepest sympathies, but this shit sounds like a whole lot of utter bullshit. it is almost exactly like the bullshit thread started about two months back about "SABER getting shot and killed while doing a roller in los angeles" and that thread was a whole lot of bullshit internet lies, so yeh... i have a real hard time believeing this.

the thread starts saying..if anyone knows what happened let me know..so it sounds questionable..if not senseless violence is way too out of hand these days.. another bay cat SPEKT1 wc.btl got ran over by some punk intentionally, that had to use a vehical instead of his fists like a real man...men settle shit without fuckin guns.

I havent heard anything new about what happened in terms of specifics. The only

reason I even belive that this is not some rumor is because his brother told me. Apperently the police arent saying anything until theyre done with their investigation...typical fucking cops. Some one dies, and still they cant just for once

stray from "going by the book". Thats pretty much why I started this thread; his

family, and myself, just want to know what the fuck happend. So, PLEASE if ANYONE

knows ANYTHING at all about what happend, PLEASE speak up. If youve ever lost

someone, you know meaningfull even the slightest bit of information can be.

Again, thanks for your time.

Originally posted by anus1

the thread starts saying..if anyone knows what happened let me know..so it sounds questionable..if not senseless violence is way too out of hand these days.. another bay cat SPEKT1 wc.btl got ran over by some punk intentionally, that had to use a vehical instead of his fists like a real man...men settle shit without fuckin guns.

i heard about that from an old friend of his...he was kicking out someguy that was being a jackass at his friends party...it was sad story to hear.just tryed to do the right thing and help out a friend.he was eats crue also. everyone's addicted to something.rip :(

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by gargantuan

can anybody corrobarate this claim? hey failure, how do know his brother? there is quite an age and lifestyle difference between rats and his brother. how come we arent seeing r.i.p. pieces by reyes and other lts-ers?

good point, i think that if none pop up this rumor isnt true cause they always do rip's

fate

ayer

tie

etc.

Re: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Originally posted by ShankYoAss

not to be a total heartless dick and if this is true, my deepest sympathies, but this shit sounds like a whole lot of utter bullshit. it is almost exactly like the bullshit thread started about two months back about "SABER getting shot and killed while doing a roller in los angeles" and that thread was a whole lot of bullshit internet lies, so yeh... i have a real hard time believeing this.

id have to agree but if no rest in piece

• 2 weeks later...