Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GucciCondom

Philly BlackBook Thread

^ your obviously a fucken idiot too.... where once did he say that he is original by only doin letters... is it just me or am I surrounded by retards...

maybe its me, maybe i missed a post.. im to drunk to reread..

----------------------------------------

lmfao www.hookedonphonics.com learn to read :lol: , then when you do, and you learn to comprehend what you read, come back and talk shit... you're the idiot, and youre ohhh soo cool cause you get drunk and go on forums.. shiii i wish i had a life like that lmfao :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys need to learn to read honestly...

quote from earlier... am51 is totally different then writing just "53", it's rare to see any writer do just numbers ,

thats my old ass wicked........i got a stack of papers with all wickets sittin in front of me i just can't scan them..i gotta post my piecing too

I'm the one that said 53 would be origional. because he would be the only one writing just another, not his name then a number.

Originally posted by whiskybar

early 90's writer 5-0 / five 0 (ats) was writing #'s and doing them proper long ago.

^And this guy is an idiot because it's "SO ats" not "50 ats"^

about the whole number thing,when i think of writers who started graffiti the first writers of include:

cornbread

taki 183

eve 66

barb 66

cat 22

(4/5 of them have numbers)

first writer to ever do a piece:

stay high 149

but, i still think that writing 53 would be original because it would just be some nice old school shit u kno thats hot . i kno there is already a AM51 in philly and so on but u see letters all the time in everyone's name, but i dont think i've seen many wickets with numbers, and only numbers at that. im not hatin on noone's opinion thats just how i feel

writing just a number would be original, but corny. the dude 323 from NYC did some shit in philly for a little and that was corny. numbers are for nerds.