facts of the death of tupac....

MOOGLE?

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by GucciCondom

Is he alive?

The Simple Facts

A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta.

The shooting gave him respect because everyone bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records.

This right here shows a severe lack of accuracy. Doggystyle was one of Deathrows first real hits, Tupac did not join Deathrow until years after this.

The documentry Biggie and Tupac was sensational but cool to watch over a few beers.

Thug Mansion

i know its dumb but i do actually think he's alive, because of:

(a) where the fuck is all this music coming from if he's dead

(B) if its true he's making fuckloads of money, also Suge, his mum, and a whole lot of other record company execs.

© how could he predict his own death like that

(d)its all marketing hype, he mentions death and resurrection more 16, 000 times in his tunes.

(e) i find if you listen to his lyrics (particularly after 'all eyez..') bearing all this in mind, they make much more sense, whereas before it all just sounded like thuglife babble.

Originally posted by coldmilkcup

wasn't tupac apparently going to come back 7 years after his death due to the fact that faking your death is no longer a felony after the 7 year period...

if i was him i would never come back,

unless i had a death wish

this would be the scenario...

'ha ha im back bitches, i fooled all yall niggas'

pop pop pop

tupac dies

fin.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Sorry, was I rude about your boyfriend? Anyway, who said I didn't care? Don't worry though, I ain't mad at cha.

you said he's a 'shit dead motherfucker', not only does that imply you don't care, but you actually hate him too! why bother writing a post about it?

I ain't mad atcha either, at all.

oh and my boyfriend?:lol:

yous a joker

Archived