Tonight I'm Gone

akward urges

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ivamptoys

I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THESE PICTURES YOU GUYS TAKE, I MEAN SOME OF THE SHIT IS JUST SO HORRIBLE I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN STOP FOR HALF A SECOND TO LOOK AT IT, LET ALONE ACTUALLY TAKE OUT YOUR CAMERA AND WASTE UR ENERGY PRESSING THE LITTLE "SNAP" BUTTON, BUT TO EACH HIS OWN YOU DIE HARD RAILFANS YOU

so tell me, what above is that bad that you would "waste ur energy" to type this little paragraph???? I am just curious....please name names

Vamp... learn to take the caps lock off.. also, here's a breath mint, you need it after all the shit you talk.

Why don't you take some of that pent up pre-teen angst and put it towards something productive like, oh I dunno.. posting flicks as opposed to cutting down everyone who puts in some time and effort to take flicks and upload them

IVAMP is right on the money. However I disagree with his leaving out that panel that starts with the letter "G". That would be HEROIN. Everything else though he's right on the money with. "Put in some time and effort" by taking flicks and uploading them here? Any fool can take a picture and it looks like the majority of you are just taking flix of anything that you come across with colors in it. It's rare that I'll even take a picture nowadays, why? because I know that I'd be only going out to see the same type of shit that I see right here by just scrolling down and looking at 6 posts in 10 minutes as I would wasting 4 hours watching the trains go by. Thanks for doing all the work for me by posting up those rare gems in the rough that you fools don't even acknowledge most of the time by the responses in your lists. I'm all about that right click save. The state of freights today is a mockery of what it was. You'd walk up and down the tracks at one time to maybe find 2 panels in a cut of 30+ cars. Today you got to walk up and down the track to see a line full of fucked up cars with lots of colors only to come across one of those rare finds all fucked up with wack tags all around it or gone over with garbage.

Originally posted by ivamptoys

I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THESE PICTURES YOU GUYS TAKE, I MEAN SOME OF THE SHIT IS JUST SO HORRIBLE I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN STOP FOR HALF A SECOND TO LOOK AT IT, LET ALONE ACTUALLY TAKE OUT YOUR CAMERA AND WASTE UR ENERGY PRESSING THE LITTLE "SNAP" BUTTON, BUT TO EACH HIS OWN YOU DIE HARD RAILFANS YOU

rolemodel.... you confuse me. you are known for taking pictures of wack shit, and then paying to have it developed.

DOPE POST

berzerker....