When a DJ fuses in Metal.

Ethreadzny2

Originally posted by seeking

haha, how the fuck does elysian fields mix into all of this?

ethreadz,

dibbs is what you want, unfortunitly all his stuff is only available at the shows (or i suppose on kazaa or something).

if you cant find anything, send me an email, we can rendevous on AIM and i'll shoot em over to you.

i own 2 dibbs cd's, iv had them for a while and could be wrong, but i swear that i picked them up at the local tower records?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dibbs is what you want, unfortunitly all his stuff is only available at the shows (or i suppose on kazaa or something).

i got some dibbs shit on a compilation with z-trip, mr thing, prime cuts etc.. the cd is ummm um fuck i cant remember what its called. i'll check it at home.

on a sort of related note... anyone into 'top rawmen' ? i like alot of their shit but its not what you'd classify as metal infused or dark or whatever. i just like them.

oh yeh, this thread got me thinking of the battles on scratchcon back in the day between alias and rotten apple. anyone remember that ?!?? :) :eek:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Ive heard

NIN: Fuck you like an animal

blended into

Mack 10: Hoo-Bangin

and it sounded sick!

also, recently

50 Cent: In The Club (acapella)

over

NIN: Fuck you like an animal

sounded sick as well.

I wish I had some turntables.

Well, I have one, but I want 2.

:(

yeah... i used to talk w/ one of alias' friends on icq... can't remember his name... he was real into tech stuff, like changing lcd's and such.. i think he was from norway... alias took that shit way too seriously "world's fastest scratcher" my ass... although, he hit me off w/ the bpm converter for focus' bpm record, so i can't hate.

haha, how the fuck does elysian fields mix into all of this?

ethreadz,

if you cant find anything, send me an email, we can rendevous on AIM and i'll shoot em over to you.

seeking good looking out, I will defiently hit you up. I saw a few Mr.dibbs albums in the local tower records, but wasnt sure where to start. I had a brain fart and ended up buying nothing. I got another trip to make on thursday. as far as elysian fields go, I read an article on them about a yr ago, and it sound like it might be something I may like. really dont much about them, anybody have any clue about them?

Archived