Happy B-day DEVILUSH!! Nov17

ElleGenie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks so much elle g! you're the homie as always.

awwwwee!! you guys are THE best!!!!! and i even got a cake in the face by one of your guys and some flowers. which is totally cool.

what is even more cool is that i got a lesbo kiss from hot mama dee38....hahahaha I AM THE WINNER!!! and a lap dance too! whoo hoo!

no i havent gotten my nipples pierced just yet. next weekend the homie will be able to do it.

i had a wonderful birthday. well last weekend was the par-tay. and it was all good. friday we didnt do much. i actually went out to dinner

with both of my parents at the same table which was a monumental moment. and we didnt fight!

then afterwards i went to this one party hosted by this guy who has the same birthday as me. dancing fags and fag hags with cocktails.

it was fun. i got so drunk that i puked 5 times that night and i blacked out. so my new year's resolution is that

i wont drink anymore. i will drink....but one beer would do well for me from now on. i just dont like the feel of being drunk

anymore. plus.....livin digital and heshy know the deal. ;) weed and that should do me well anyway.

so the whole weekend i just sorta putted around the house in my pink robe and wore a princess crown. sunday my sister threw

a bbq for me. i made the steak and the salmon. mmmmmm.

then monday i spluged my ass off and bought a dooney and burke purse and new clothes. whooo hoo! and i'm not done shopping yet too.

got some cash from grammie and auntie. so yay!

much love to everyone though. gotta love my 12oz homies!!!<3<3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

and ahhh yes joker....i would love to hear your rendition of "happy birthday". maybe you wont sound so creepy.

Hey, I just wanna say, 'fuck you bitch that I love SO much!'

The other day I had to put the word 'devilish' on a shirt and I spelled it wrong on both sides! DeviLUSH! The screens got shot and the shirts were moments away from bing printed... luckily I saved a bunch of money

:)

Still,

%$#@! you on your birthday!

Archived