king TIE

Pimpslap3000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cheerleader

the convos in this thread are just embarassing..have some respect for dude and keep retarded couldawouldashoulda theories off here.

YOU AIMING THAT AT ME? EMBARASING? I'M TALKIN ABOUT A SUBJECT THAT WAS BROUGHT UP AND I'M BRINGING UP A GOOD POINT. WHERE DID I DISRESPECT TIE? I'M ACTUALLY GIVING RESPECT.:confused: :confused:

I heard through Spie One that twist and tie were having issues for a while. He said that Tie stood up for twist to some big guy by saying something along the lines of, "You disrespecting Twist?!" and spitting in his face. Tie took one for the team(THR) and got down with Twist.:king:

Originally posted by SF1

YOU AIMING THAT AT ME? EMBARASING? I'M TALKIN ABOUT A SUBJECT THAT WAS BROUGHT UP AND I'M BRINGING UP A GOOD POINT. WHERE DID I DISRESPECT TIE? I'M ACTUALLY GIVING RESPECT.:confused: :confused:

just shut up.

this shit is from an interview on guerillaone.com with Saber MSK:

Q- Our friend Tie's death, can you talk about that explain it briefly?

Saber- yeah uh.. our friend Jonathan Lim, Tie, he was an 18 year old Asian young virgin Buddhist he was a good kid. He had more energy than I ever seen in any graffiti writer in my life. If you put all us together, he would be four our five of us energy wise and nobody could stop him, he was an unstoppable force. Yet fate seem to stop him uh a man named... uh.. William, William Porter, that's his fuckin name, well he executed my friend while doing raffiti, and blew his head off and he was acquitted. It was in the newspapers it was a really big deal within our scene we've had a lot of memorials, and he was there and he would videotape us and talk shit I don't know he's just a very evil person, he got away with murder.

Q-Why did he shoot him?

Saber- ...you know San Francisco is very tight its very ghetto, ghetto as fuck, a lot of dirt a lot of crack sales, fiends, in this neighborhood, specifically, it's very crack infested neighborhood and this guy lived there and um he (Tie) was just walking up the stairs and climbing up the pole and he didn't know that he lived there and the guy came out and pulled him off the pole, hit him with the butt of the gun and executed him.

Q- Shot him?

Saber- Shot him in the back of the head as he was running, and this man has been in Vietnam; he has shot people before, he has targets on his door, he shot a fiend there two years before, he videotapes his premises, he has sensors on the stairs, he's also a famous photographer in San Francisco, so uh, he got away with the shit man straight forward. I seen him with male hookers I seen him with all kinds of hookers. And every time I see him I scream at more about that, him, I scream my heart at his ass, he'll just be like , "fuck you I murdered your friend..." I don't know what to say much , who knows where that guy is going to go from this point, who knows, he's definitely got some serious karmatic justice heading his way.

thats some grimey ass shit right there

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

just shut up.

this shit is from an interview on guerillaone.com with Saber MSK:

Q- Our friend Tie's death, can you talk about that explain it briefly?

Saber- yeah uh.. our friend Jonathan Lim, Tie, he was an 18 year old Asian young virgin Buddhist he was a good kid. William Porter, that's his fuckin name, well he executed my friend while doing graffiti, and blew his head off and he was acquitted.

we had memorials, and he was there and he would videotape us and talk shit I don't know he's just a very evil person, he got away with murder.

the guy came out and pulled him off the pole, hit him with the butt of the gun and executed him. Shot him in the back of the head as he was running,

he shot a fiend there two years before, he got away with the shit man straight forward.

I scream my heart at his ass, he'll just be like , "fuck you I murdered your friend... :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

It blows my fuckin mind that TIE had shit so locked down. I would jock this guys shit to the fullest when I started writing, little did I know he was maybe a couple years older than me. It makes me sad to think about what this guy would be doing if he was still here. 18 years young and making epic cross country moves. Inspiring. rest in peace

• 5 weeks later...

Funny

Originally posted by JerryCurl

http://www.graffsupply.com/graffpixz/TIE_1.JPG'>

The day after MQ and FATE painted the boat, It sailed to Japan. So they had a friend in Japan find the boat, and take the picture.

Its a well deserved and dope tribute, but the above story is total bullshit. That boat (which was also painted by Benet) chilled in SF for days, months before getting cleaned. One of the reasons you see flicks of it so much.

Archived