Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nekro

Cope2 Book

So according to all the retail websites this thing is slamming; but I want to know: Is it worth the $55?

Guest imported_Europe

Its slamming. Go get it, probaly the biggest graff book ever.

^^

But Jan Molby souunds like a scouser, lol..Sorry bored and "still" at work..Ohhh think i`ll have a look for it..

can anyone tell me the publishers name of the Cope2 book, or the ISBN number, so i can order from bookshop.....live in uk and no1 can order it without that info.....xmas is coming up! cheers.

i havent seen this book yet but i have one on order, i like collecting books as opposed to your average shitty mag so i guess its your own choice whether u think its worth spending the money.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

i havent seen this book yet but i have one on order, i like collecting books as opposed to your average shitty mag so i guess its your own choice whether u think its worth spending the money.

ISBN-2-9520-0608-6 - Artcrimes store

I m sure it would be cool to thumb through, I just dont know if I can take looking at 300 cope pieces... the stories would be cool, But shit, ive seen the video, and most pieces are so similar, I cant see spending the cash...

If this book was only 300 Cope2 pieces, it would be bullshit. But this man has painted with so much people that you will see maybe something like 200 different writers in this book. This book is basically that: a big collection of prodos from South Bronx.

Originally posted by Europe

Its slamming. Go get it, probaly the biggest graff book ever.

the best graffiti book out there. not just for the cope content, but all the dopest walls from the buroughs and across the world since the 80's. Many walls I have never seen before.

^the book is a good addition for the collection., Kind of expensive, but well worth it. like I said before, it has many classic pictures from the late 80's early 90's.

Originally posted by the-quiet-1

im gonna order the book for christmas.whats up with the cope 2 kings destroy dvd, is that still gonna come out or has it already?

WE ARE WORKING ON THE DVD..FILMING..EDITING ETC..ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME SOON

DEMEROCK...RSH..WALLNUTS,KD

WWW.DEEPINSIDETHEMIND.COM

any1 know wer i can get a copy of kings destroy on the net coz i cant find the tape anywer in my fukin city? actually fuk buyin it any1 know er i can download it?

What? 55 bucks for a book is pretty expensive. 55 bucks could buy you alot of paint. but cope IS pretty sick. OR you could buy the style wars DVD, heard it was illll.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this