anyone pick up the new King Geedorah cd?

Hank Parker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DOOM IS THE ILLEST..sometimes he did recycled his one beat a lil too much but expect more for 2004,,MADVILAIN;;mmfood and the PROF MEETS supervillian!!DOOM CANT STOP!!

ohh and i almost forgot that best of mf comin real soon,,,damn thats a long way since KMD year!!

http://www.daybydayent.com/best_of_mf.jpg'>

peace to WIS-KEO and the WHOLE T.O.P CREW

Awwwwwww man! Look at track #5 on that Best Of....."Lips blue, skin pale, all hail, Grimm"

I was watching some random music show on acable access channel one time and caught the "my favorite ladies" video. that was pretty weird, seeing i thought i'd never see a video from him, and even at that, on that channel. i guess high times must have funded it.

I love all Doom's shit, from KMD's Mr.Hood to the Viktor Vaughn album... on the Metal Fingers tip, production is ridicilous... that joint Next Levels off Take Me To Your Leader is off the heezie fo' sheezie, whole album is... a lot of people say Doom's delivery sucks, but he's consistently on that shit, I even read an interview saying he consciously makes music that sounds bad, althoguh I think it sounds good... I dont know, good to see so many heads giving it up for the bent one, viva zevlove