Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Parker

anyone pick up the new King Geedorah cd?

man, you've been on doom's jock.. and i thought you were a hardcore kid.

is doom the new paul barman?

doom is the new kool keith. hahahahahahahahaha

yeah i'm on the jock, the beats are fucking killer. good producer.

and yeah, i can still get down w/GB, chain of strength, xheadwalkcrewx, and youth of today

Doom is the illest.

That Vik Vaughn shit is hott

and King Geedorah is ridiculous.

"...y'all don't want 'V' in it/ Make the coolest kat piss his Coogi in a minute..."

"Hey Vick, I've been going over some of your notes and I'm afraid you're a couple of decimal points off on some of your figures"

DOOM IS THE ILLEST..sometimes he did recycled his one beat a lil too much but expect more for 2004,,MADVILAIN;;mmfood and the PROF MEETS supervillian!!DOOM CANT STOP!!

ohh and i almost forgot that best of mf comin real soon,,,damn thats a long way since KMD year!!

http://www.daybydayent.com/best_of_mf.jpg'>

peace to WIS-KEO and the WHOLE T.O.P CREW

Awwwwwww man! Look at track #5 on that Best Of....."Lips blue, skin pale, all hail, Grimm"

I was watching some random music show on acable access channel one time and caught the "my favorite ladies" video. that was pretty weird, seeing i thought i'd never see a video from him, and even at that, on that channel. i guess high times must have funded it.

I love all Doom's shit, from KMD's Mr.Hood to the Viktor Vaughn album... on the Metal Fingers tip, production is ridicilous... that joint Next Levels off Take Me To Your Leader is off the heezie fo' sheezie, whole album is... a lot of people say Doom's delivery sucks, but he's consistently on that shit, I even read an interview saying he consciously makes music that sounds bad, althoguh I think it sounds good... I dont know, good to see so many heads giving it up for the bent one, viva zevlove

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this