Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Telo

Kid Rock he sucks but he doesnt.....

Ok heres the deal.. i hate kid rocks music with a passion but right now hes fucking killing the American Music Awards doing a version of "feel like makin love". i mean this kicks major ass... And hes from around my part of the city and everyone has great stories about him walking into bars and buying a round for EVERYONE and leaving monsterous tips. They say hes real outgoing and really nice.. Well hey!! if your making shitty music and are a really nice guy.. then you are cool in my book..

dues also an incredibly talented musician, that can play just about any instrument you put in front of him.

but yes, he does make some bad music too.

You do have apoint seeks. Ive seen him rip a few instuments up. for instance the harmonica. man he was hitting notes i havent even heard before..

but for the most part, his new teeny bopper/motorcycle/hop hop crap is just a waste of time. I just want to know whos buying this guys albums. cause me and everyone else i know sure arent.

PS.. i know there are only a certain amount of notes able to hit on a harmonica.. it just sounded good to throw it in.

couple random things...

dude has been making hip hop records since what, 97-98?

he was doing metal/rock/hip hop stuff in 91-92.

i saw dude in 93 with a live band. home boy drank a 5th of jack with beer chasers, doing whipits on stage, smoking weed and blowing lines, and between all of that, he would kick his band off their instruments, and do whole songs from behind the drums, or on guitar.

you dont have to like the stuff he makes, and truth be told, for the most part i dont, but personally speaking, he's a nice guy who's surprisingly humble for being so 'cocky', and again, a good musician.

but random hate for no reason is fine too.

seeks/early morning stoned pimp

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

what i can say is that the dude has a good taste in music.. REALLY good taste.

i was working at Hab. 4 Hum. and the guy i was working with said he saw david allan cole down in some hick bar in taylor or some shit.. and out of nowhere.. kid rock comes out and does a song with him and just gets completely trashed at the bar. this is during his stardom days too.. weird.

Guest imported_Tesseract

If thats the case i would blame drugs for dude's condition but after thinking that the biggest monsters of jazz where actually junkies, i wont.

His music is really awefull in every possible way and if he's a dope and talented kid indeed...its a fuckin shame.

Thats all.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Taylor-fantastic.

haha. they'll never understand.

i heard his new cd.

i mean if hick hop is your deal....thats all you. it would be kind of funny if hick hop took off. platinum belt buckles and gucci cowboy shirts and old fords with spinners.

i find his music comical, i mean its outright funny cause he has some pretty corny raps and his slang is all outdated and it sounds funny what hes rapping about.

i wonder what its like to fuck pam anderson?

Originally posted by seeking

dues also an incredibly talented musician, that can play just about any instrument you put in front of him.

but yes, he does make some bad music too.

what he said...and dose he really need all these funny cloths???

gangsterrockncowboyoner

dude lived a pretty interesting life too, i watched his "Driven". but yeah his music is fucking horrible. at least hes not a stuck up piece of shit like most stars, judging by what ive seen and what you guys are sayin.

I thought he played the part of total prick to a tee in that movie JoE Dirt. i gotta say, he nailed that role as a backwoods corvette driving dickhead.

Originally posted by seeking

haha. they'll never understand.

hahaha.. word.. taylor-tucky.

Originally posted by Telo

hahaha.. word.. taylor-tucky.

Jesus Christ... I never thought I'd actually see people cracking Taylor jokes on the internet....

Southland like whoa.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^You get 12 scene points, 320 exp. points, and your rank rises to "True Head".

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this