Texas Nite Taggers Krew

bouncekraze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont really bother with 12 oz anymore too much but lately ive been on a kick.

This is such a lame attempt at copying styles right off a website/magazine its not even funny. Look at the "TNT" hand in the first pick. Or his other tags on the pictures after that. You don't start doing 3-d pieces without even having a somewhat clean handstyle.

And that green blob. With the regular 3d "T" at the end. I would bet a rum and coke you took that idea right off a website.

I usually never reply to this shit and try not to involve myself in bullshit 12 oz pissing contests but try to be a bit more original.

Please dont respond to my post.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

dont really bother with 12 oz anymore too much but lately ive been on a kick.

This is such a lame attempt at copying styles right off a website/magazine its not even funny. Look at the "TNT" hand in the first pick. Or his other tags on the pictures after that. You don't start doing 3-d pieces without even having a somewhat clean handstyle.

And that green blob. With the regular 3d "T" at the end. I would bet a rum and coke you took that idea right off a website.

I usually never reply to this shit and try not to involve myself in bullshit 12 oz pissing contests but try to be a bit more original.

Please dont respond to my post.

Nigga, I dont even buy magazines, plus that "t" came from some cover on a book in my gurls room. Yes, I do get inspired by some from the net. But, I dont be jockin styles. My shit is slowly evolving. I think im progressing good for only doing this for a year. My characters: I been drawing since I was a kid. Nobodys wanted to character battle me yet.

So raise up off me or step up to the plate......

New sticker:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00388242f00000033.jpg'>

Originally posted by bouncekraze

Thank you angel, I think im not that bad for only being in the graff. game for 1 yr.

Coughsputtergag.....!?@# A year?! A whole year and this is all you have to show for yourself?

XTC Angel, apart from having the stupidest screen name ever, is the mother of this kid's baby. Perhaps that's why the baby is so radically fucked up... Ecstacy+pregnancy+member of Texas NifuckingT-E Taggers krew=let's not talk about it.

That said, the last sticker with the colors is good. You managed to pull that one off with style and finesse.

Your paintings blow though.

Archived